/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beauty of nature behind hijaab.....interesting ....

Helena
07-12-2007, 07:57 PM
:sl:

Do you wear a Hijab? Give it a try today

The pea is a splendid plant. It proudly displays its strong green Hijab. It protects it from the hot and cold weather and guards it from insects. Allah has blessed the pea with a special Hijab, because without it, the seeds would scatter, dry up and die.

The orange keeps itself within its shiny orange Hijab to protect its delicious fruit. Otherwise it-looses its taste too.

So are the banana, the coconut and the pomegranate. Each one has an elegant and unique Hijab, which protects it from disease and destruction.

The jewel of the sea, the pearl, has been given a very tough and rugged Hijab - oyster shell. It protects it from sea animals and keeps it sparkling and shining inside.

However, the most beloved of Allah in all His creation is the Muslim girl who wears the Hijab. She knows it is a gift from Allah. It protects her from harm, injury and mischief. She wears it knowing it gives her dignity, beauty and respect. So precious she can be that she hides herself beneath her Hijab.

“Allah does not look at your body and face; rather he looks at your heart” [at-tirmidhi]

“Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty……And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what ordinarily appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms….” (Qur’an 24:30-31)

“O Prophet, tell your wives and daughters and the believing women that they should cast their outer garments over their bodies (when abroad) so that they should be known and not molested” (Qur’an 33:59).

:w: :sunny:

collected from this site: http://shaheenvision.wordpress.com/2...behind-hijaab/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*~Sofia~*
07-12-2007, 08:02 PM
salam sis

wow that is a beautiful thread :D
jazakallah 4 sharing

wasalam
x

princessz
07-15-2007, 03:25 PM
Jazak Allah for sharing. I especially like the one about the pearls.

Abdul-Raouf
07-24-2007, 09:48 AM
Alhamdulillah..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ourra-Tul-'Ain
07-24-2007, 02:15 PM
wow mashallah

I feel special now:D (as a muslimah)

Intisar
07-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Jazakallah Khayran sis, I like how they showed that the Hijaab just means a covering or guard from harm.

Uthman
07-24-2007, 03:49 PM

Wow, that's a very interesting way of looking at it!

So what does the word 'Hijab' actually mean?

:w:

AmarFaisal
07-24-2007, 03:58 PM
SUbhanAllah

rozeena
07-24-2007, 04:10 PM
veri nice sis

Nablus
07-24-2007, 07:58 PM
we should take the lessons from our surroundings

May Allah bless u

lipstick
07-24-2007, 09:08 PM
That was nice

The other day for the first time i saw a brother who actually lowered his gaze

I had gone shopping to a asian area and there was many muslim men around but they just looked around"acting normal"
But as a pass this one brother he immediately lowered his gaze although later i stood right next to him waiting to cross the road,waiting for the traffic lights to turn green,he never once lifted his eyes

this was the first time i have come across anyone who has done this

i actually felt a little bad that i obviously didnt have the same modesty as i was looking to see if he had dropped something on the floor.I presumed he must have:D

i think its great to see brothers and sisters practicing there deens to this level

amirah_87
07-24-2007, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

So what does the word 'Hijab' actually mean?

:w:
Wa alaykum as salaam,

The word "Hijaab" is derived from the verb "Hajaba" which means to veil / cover (something or oneself).

beespreeteam
07-25-2007, 02:24 AM
very nice :)_

posted it on site hehe

tearsofice21
07-25-2007, 02:46 AM
Wa 'alaikum assalam,

Masha'Allah Jazakallahu khair for posting :D

lipstick
07-30-2007, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Helena

Do you wear a Hijab? Give it a try today

The pea is a splendid plant. It proudly displays its strong green Hijab. It protects it from the hot and cold weather and guards it from insects. Allah has blessed the pea with a special Hijab, because without it, the seeds would scatter, dry up and die.

The orange keeps itself within its shiny orange Hijab to protect its delicious fruit. Otherwise it-looses its taste too.

So are the banana, the coconut and the pomegranate. Each one has an elegant and unique Hijab, which protects it from disease and destruction.

The jewel of the sea, the pearl, has been given a very tough and rugged Hijab - oyster shell. It protects it from sea animals and keeps it sparkling and shining inside.

However, the most beloved of Allah in all His creation is the Muslim girl who wears the Hijab. She knows it is a gift from Allah. It protects her from harm, injury and mischief. She wears it knowing it gives her dignity, beauty and respect. So precious she can be that she hides herself beneath her Hijab.

“Allah does not look at your body and face; rather he looks at your heart” [at-tirmidhi]

“Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty……And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what ordinarily appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms….” (Qur’an 24:30-31)

“O Prophet, tell your wives and daughters and the believing women that they should cast their outer garments over their bodies (when abroad) so that they should be known and not molested” (Qur’an 33:59).

:w: :sunny:

collected from this site: http://shaheenvision.wordpress.com/2...behind-hijaab/

Nice one

where did you get this from?

anything similiar on that site?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.