/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where is jummah in Wandsworth?????????

hudayfah
07-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Assalam walaykum

Just started a new job by Wandsworth High Street near wandsworth police station

does anybody know if there is a place to jummah near there

tried south thames college which is full of muslims yet they dont even

pray jummmah??????????

any help?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salaam
07-12-2007, 08:25 PM
try searching here http://www.muslimdirectory.co.uk/searchmosques.php

afriend
07-14-2007, 02:40 PM
:sl:

From where you are, it will be a little far to get around to a mosque, there are two mosques which take some time to get there but I guess you can spare the time for just once a week?

Ok firstly Tooting Mosque:

Take the 44/270 bus down Garratt Lane to Tooting Broadway, when you get off at Tooting broadway at the end of Garratt Lane turn left onto Upper Tooting Road and walk down until you see a big white building on your right side:

Falcon Road Mosque:

Take the 44 towards victoria (opposite direction to tooting) and ask the driver to let you off at the top of Falcon Road, walk down Falcon road and you will see the mosque on your left hand side, I don't have a picture sadly :D you might see me there lol

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
07-14-2007, 06:30 PM
^ ye i was gnna say that lol, wandsworth is near tooting, and theres loadsa tooting masjids...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.