/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhh

eyeofthestorm
07-12-2007, 08:47 PM
i feeling so own at the moment thought i'll type all the things that are eaten me up at the moment:
1) the world specifically the people that inhabit it, and more specifically muslims, wheres the muslim ummah ha and why on earth do you insist on breaking up islam salfi, hanafi ******, whatever man i dont get it, your confusing people.
2) proprites i mean what happened to priorities why dont more scholars teachers talk about whats happening in the world then how short your trousers should be i dont get it.
3) the sunnah being so hard to follow why do people make it hard.
4) no im not OPPRESSED.
5)family no such thing anymore.
6) imam becoming low :cry: , and no im not trying to blame ppl its my fault but i hope there were more talks on this.
7) im to young to get married i dont care what anyone says.
8) paris hilton being on the news then innoncent children dying.:mad:
9) and the creme la de creme of my anger one country in particular that is able to do anything, without any1 bathing an eyelash.

might aswell lock myself in a cave somewhere.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
07-13-2007, 10:45 AM
i feel your pain..

Qurratul Ayn
07-13-2007, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eyeofthestorm
5)family no such thing anymore.
7) im to young to get married i dont care what anyone says.
:salamext:

Dear Sister those are some of the things I go through too. But I hope number 5 is your opinion only as there are families out there that are trying to stay on the right path. And number 7), I agree with you for all Sisters no matter at what age you are at.

Always pray to Allaah and make Du'a for the best for al Muslims out there in this world.

ummAbdillah
07-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Its because we have turned away from the dhikr of Allah swt. The Ummah is how it is now because we are not acting according to the Qur'an and Sunnah. We only seem to be concerned about worldly issues, things that will not benefit us in the Akhirah. Ya Allah, forgive us. Ameen. We see death as something very far away and we continue to watch our brothers suffer! Ta Allah forgive us, Ameen. JazakaAllah khayr for rasing this ukhti.

Uthman said that he was surprised at the conduct of a person:
Who knows the world to be transient, [and still] loves it;
Who knows death to be certain, yet does not take it seriously;
Who believes in hell, [but still] commits sin;
Who believes in the existence of God, [but who nevertheless] seeks assistance from others,
Who is aware of paradise, [but is nonetheless] engaged in worldly pleasures;
Who knows Satan to be his enemy, [and still] obeys [the] dictates [of Satan].
Who believes in predestination, [but still] feels aggrieved with what happens;
Who knows that accounts [are] to be rendered on the day of resurrectionb [but even so] hoards wealth. source

Qiyamah will come when...

Hadhrat Abu Musa Ash'ari (R.A.) narrates that Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alayhii Wassallam) said, "Qiyamah will come...

* When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions.
* When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy.
* When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa).
* When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours.
* When orators and lecturers lie openly.
* When people dispute over petty issues.
* When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on account of having no responsibility of offspring.
* When oppression, jealousy, and greed become the order of the day.
* When people blatantly follow their passions and whims.
* When lies prevail over the truth.
* When violence, bloodshed and anarchy become common.
* When immorality overtakes shamelessness and is perpetrated publicly.
* When legislation matters pertaining to Deen is handed over to the worst elements of the Ummat, and if people accept them and are satisfied with their findings, then such persons will not smell the fragrance of Jannat.
* When the offspring become a cause of grief and anger (for their parents).

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
umm-sulaim
07-13-2007, 11:14 AM
Yh i know what u mean sis...you know for no.2 though, to add on to what sister-aisha said, i guess cos like Allaah says 'verily Allaah will never change what befalls a nation until they change what's within themselves' If more of us stick to our religion n implement it correctly i'm sure the world would be a much better place...
Also this reminded me of the hadeeth qudsi when the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam narrated that Allaah says 'my servant calls upon me n his food is haraam his clothin is haraam so how is his du'aa to be accepted?'

It's good to know what's happenin in the world it's an 3ibrah/lesson for us, something to reflect upon, since most of us aren't able to change the global situation we could change ourselves, 'verily Allaah doesn't break his promise'

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!