/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any christian willing to help me out?

ABWAN
07-13-2007, 08:58 AM
Hi,
I know this is perhaps one of the frequently discussed topic in this forum, but I have quite a lot of questions that I feel needs a 1:1 attention. I would like to learn more about christianity and I would really appreciate if someone (christian friends I mean) would be willing to answer my questions. I hate to start another new thread with all my questions, only for someone else to hijack the thread or take the discussion completely off on a tangent. Besides I dont have time to check this forum on a daily basis as well. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I would send some of the questions I have.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ABWAN
07-18-2007, 06:49 AM
I haven't got much response on this. Any christian friends interested?

August
07-18-2007, 06:58 AM
I've sent you a PM. Not a bad idea, these threads do tend to get hijacked.

Andrew
07-19-2007, 10:35 AM
It may also be worth checking out a Christian messageboard instead too as obviously there will be more Christians there my friend.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ABWAN
07-28-2007, 09:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Andrew
It may also be worth checking out a Christian messageboard instead too as obviously there will be more Christians there my friend.
Good suggestion. I thought about it too, but decided not to, as I didnt want to get bombarded with so many people willing to help me out. All I need is just a few people. The other reason I chose to ask this question here is because I thought any christian visiting a muslim forum would be more tolerant and would be knowing enough of Islam as well.

I actually have a volunteer from catholicism who has been helping me. I would appreciate if a Protestant (or from some other denomination) could answer my questions. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.