/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Twins separated at birth meet by chance

Ameeratul Layl
07-13-2007, 11:44 AM
what a happy ending.. :D

A chance meeting at a restaurant has reunited twin girls nearly 15 years after they were separated at birth.

Now their parents are suing doctors in Ecuador for allegedly kidnapping one of the babies.

The two girls, Andrea Freire and Marielisa Romo, are now 15 and met by accident in a steakhouse called El Triunfo.

Their parents have accused two doctors at the clinic, who are married, of stealing Marielisa, but the doctors say the mother knowingly left her child in their care.

The matter is now in the hands of the Ecuadorian judicial system.

Wonder if Ive got a long lost twin. :coolious:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
07-13-2007, 11:52 AM
:sl:

Man that must have been creepy! :uuh:

Do you have source for this?

Ameeratul Layl
07-13-2007, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Man that must have been creepy! :uuh:

Do you have source for this?
I think its amazing! :D :D

The source, you can give it on AOL news. :coolious:

Ummah
07-13-2007, 12:08 PM
Wa alaikum asalaam
^ i was jus gonna say that!! lolll

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
07-13-2007, 12:27 PM

Gah! wouldn't want that happening to me... I mean, we don't need two miss worlds nah?

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
07-13-2007, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
:sl: A creepy, real-life event that seems like something which would only happen in a television program. :D
or even parent trap lol :p

if i eva meet my twin i'll make sure to act like i dont know him :D

Malaikah
07-13-2007, 12:34 PM

But, you know, I think that would be pretty traumatic for the people involved. Especially for the girl raised away from her family.

The Ruler
07-13-2007, 12:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
if i eva meet my twin i'll make sure to act like i dont know him :D
not very likely you'll get the same reaction from him. And like, that's^ going to be easy.

Imagine seeing your twin and thinking ayour looking at a mirror, and all of a sudden, you go bananas and try to break the mirror and.. you know...???

Gah forget it.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-13-2007, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Malik
Imagine seeing your twin and thinking ayour looking at a mirror, and all of a sudden, you go bananas and try to break the mirror and.. you know...???

you been watching jackie chans twin dragons innit :p ;D

The Ruler
07-13-2007, 01:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
you been watching jackie chans twin dragons innit :p ;D
I do watch Jackie Chan... But you know, that's not what I had in mind. I don't know, my imagination's been at it again. Darn it!

Ameeratul Layl
07-21-2007, 12:54 PM
I agree with sis malaikah I mean, imagine being put in the situation of choosing between the ones you've called parents all your life and the ones who are really your parents. whoa!

Nisrin
07-21-2007, 01:14 PM
I wish that I would meet my twinbrother or twinsister. I would be very happy with that. even if it is after 15 years or even more. :embarrass

Tania
07-21-2007, 02:44 PM
I can't understand how the mother forgot she has two :-[

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.