/* */

PDA

View Full Version : marahaba

Haidar_Abbas
07-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Asalaamu Alaikoum wa rahamatullah wa barakatuhu. Just cheking in yah brothers and sisters im new here good to be here..inshaAllah ill be around for some time Allahu Alaam. asalaamu alaikoum wa rahamatullah wa barakatuhu.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*~Sofia~*
07-13-2007, 06:12 PM
Salam brother

welcome to the LI family! i hope u have a very beneficial stay inshallah.
im sure u will benefit greatly from ths forum..it's great! :)
inshallah u will be around for a while..and u wont regret it either, this forum is sooo addictive!

nway enjoy ur stay..and if u have any questions..ask away. there are many knowledgeable ppl here that wud be :D to help

and o yeh... get posting!

wasalam

ummAbdillah
07-13-2007, 06:17 PM
:salamext:
weclome to the forum, InshaAllah you'll have a great stay.
:wasalamex

Haidar_Abbas
07-13-2007, 06:19 PM
bismillah. asalaamu alaikoum wa rahamatullah wa barakatuhu. Thanks for the welcome sister. I dont like to engage in prvt talk with my sisters but i just wanted to say thanks andask a quick question since youve got some stripes around here lol is this mainly sunni or shia place? in case your wondering im sunni and im of hanafi medhab. jizakallahu khair ukhtee.
asalaamu alaikoum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ummAbdillah
07-13-2007, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haidar_Abbas
bismillah. asalaamu alaikoum wa rahamatullah wa barakatuhu. Thanks for the welcome sister. I dont like to engage in prvt talk with my sisters but i just wanted to say thanks andask a quick question since youve got some stripes around here lol is this mainly sunni or shia place? in case your wondering im sunni and im of hanafi medhab. jizakallahu khair ukhtee.
asalaamu alaikoum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.
Allahu A'lam, we are not really allowed to duscuss sects, so its hard to tell. there are a lot of Ahlul Sunnah wal Jamaa'. Members are not allowed to post anything that goes against the teachings of the Prophet (May Allah's send his peace and blessings on him).
:salamext:

doorster
07-13-2007, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haidar_Abbas
Asalaamu Alaikoum wa rahamatullah wa barakatuhu. Just cheking in yah brothers and sisters im new here good to be here..inshaAllah ill be around for some time Allahu Alaam. asalaamu alaikoum wa rahamatullah wa barakatuhu.
not if I can help it!

BTW what is "jizakallahu khair" and "hanafi medhab"

Haidar_Abbas
07-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Bismillah. Asalaamu Alaikoum. ukhtee Aisha thanks and no disrespect ment i was just wondering this barakAllahu feeki. Asalaamu Alaikoum.

Haidar_Abbas
07-13-2007, 07:33 PM
Doorster, brother why do you attack me over and over? im a muslim as are you i havnt insulted you or hurt you.. please cease from attacking me inshaAllah. asalaamu alaikoum.

NoName55
07-13-2007, 07:41 PM
wa alaikum

because I have got this very bad feeling from your nick and posts (I am his father)

Haidar_Abbas
07-13-2007, 07:47 PM
Brother inshaAllah we can start over theres nothing to fear from me im just a slave of Allah(SWT) i assure you akhee

'Abd al-Baari
07-13-2007, 07:53 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums :)
Hope you have a good and beneficial stay, Inshallah

Kittygyal
08-17-2007, 09:39 PM
salam.

welcome in bro and have fun

be good and don't bug me or else i have me cats here to defend me and i have me boss here aswel!

jk

ma'assalama

du dua plz for me

Abdul-Raouf
08-19-2007, 07:47 AM
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!