/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thread Approval

wilberhum
07-13-2007, 07:20 PM
It would be really nice if a new thread on “World Affairs” was not going to be approved, to notify the originator of that fact. Also an explanation would be great if a reason was given.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
07-13-2007, 08:58 PM
I've never had a thread unapproved, so I don't have experience with that. I get the feeling that some threads are overlooked, which is why they aren't approved, but I don't know for sure.

snakelegs
07-13-2007, 09:02 PM
sometimes they do take quite a while to post them - like several days (in world affairs grumble grumble.

wilberhum
07-13-2007, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
sometimes they do take quite a while to post them - like several days (in world affairs grumble grumble.
like several days in world affairs and fish have something in common. :thumbs_do

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wilberhum
07-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Don't any of the mods have anything to say?

3isha
07-15-2007, 08:53 PM
yh, i started a thread in that section and it was like 2 weeks ago, and it;s not up,:confused: :nervous:

Muhammad
07-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Greetings,

It would be really nice if a new thread on “World Affairs” was not going to be approved, to notify the originator of that fact. Also an explanation would be great if a reason was given.
The World Affairs Mods would be best to reply... but I believe there are so many threads to approve, it would become quite difficult to notify each thread starter. Also, it takes time and thought to decide which ones are worth approving, especially when we made a policy to limit the number of approvals per day, so that might also delay any notifications to be made.

Anyhow, thank you for bringing up the issue and I'm sure the Mods of that section will take it on board.

Peace.

wilberhum
07-19-2007, 10:37 PM
The thread was finally aproved today.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.