/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Criss Angel Mindfreak a Jinn ?

mahdisoldier19
08-25-2005, 05:28 PM
Assalam Alakam Rahmatullah Wabaraktu

Just curious ive been watching this man perform unbelievable tricks on television im just curious does anyone know to do this type of magic u have to make a deal with shaitan and jinn because i know from experience when your doing REAL Supernatural magick YOUR DEF makin the deal just curious what you brothers and sisters thought on this kind of things and what this guy is all about

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NABILA613
08-25-2005, 05:55 PM
Obviously this guy deals with jinn or shaytan.

Muezzin
08-25-2005, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NABILA613
Obviously this guy deals with jinn or shaytan.
No, obviously this guy is a hack job making quick bucks off gullible television viewers.

Safa
08-25-2005, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Assalam Alakam Rahmatullah Wabaraktu

Just curious ive been watching this man perform unbelievable tricks on television im just curious does anyone know to do this type of magic u have to make a deal with shaitan and jinn because i know from experience when your doing REAL Supernatural magick YOUR DEF makin the deal just curious what you brothers and sisters thought on this kind of things and what this guy is all about
:sl:

That type of magic is black magic and involves witchcraft, voodoo, gaining supernatural insight into the future and among other things that require the 'calling' of a Jinn. The magic that you see on tv are just optical illusions that have been mastered over time and have nothing to do with black magic.

And black magic is also a major sin in Islam because it was generally used to harm people.
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Whoever blows on knots (referring to voodoo) practices magic, and whoever practices magic is a mushrik (polytheist).” (Reported by At-Tabarani)

It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed: Avoid the seven noxious things. It was said (by the hearers): What are they, Messenger of Allah? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Associating anything with Allah, magic, killing of one whom God has declared inviolate without a just cause, consuming the property of an orphan, and consuming of usury, turning back when the army advances, and slandering chaste women who are believers, but unwary.--Sahih Muslim.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
basitisnumberone
08-26-2005, 01:20 AM
u talking about david blaine, brother?

Shadow
08-26-2005, 01:57 AM
david blaine and chris angel mindfreak are 2 different ppl
david blaine is also performs magic like chris
altho chris angel is more of a gothic weirdo kinda guy
whearas david blaine is more of the mysterious average gloomy kinda guy

Muezzin
08-26-2005, 06:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
david blaine and chris angel mindfreak are 2 different ppl
david blaine is also performs magic like chris
altho chris angel is more of a gothic weirdo kinda guy
whearas david blaine is more of the mysterious average gloomy kinda guy
And they're both the 'fake' kinda guys :p

imaad_udeen
08-26-2005, 06:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
And they're both the 'fake' kinda guys :p
;D :shade:

mahdisoldier19
08-27-2005, 04:11 AM
Difference between Magick and Magic

Magic is the card tricks

Magick is voodoo, dark magick, i got involved in elemental magick which isnt casting spells onto others its more of weather type of thing and animals and nature. i did that for 4 years kinda drove me insane but then i endured more into Islam and Allah swt forgave me and guides me now Al Hamdullah

Muezzin
08-27-2005, 11:01 AM
Weather type of thing? What, like rain dances?

root
08-27-2005, 11:49 AM
LOL, I don't know about u but the bold geezer looks constapated...

Nice pic

basitisnumberone
08-29-2005, 09:31 PM
there's such thing as magick? didn't know that :confused:

NABILA613
08-29-2005, 09:55 PM
Well, Either Way Things That He Does Looks Very Odd. I Wouldn't Be Surprised If He Does Deal With The "supernatural"

Muezzin
08-30-2005, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NABILA613
Well, Either Way Things That He Does Looks Very Odd. I Wouldn't Be Surprised If He Does Deal With The "supernatural"
lol, he looks 'odd' cos it's part of his act. He looks kind of 'Goth-like' to me. They ain't all that weird really, they just look it.

mujahedeen2087
07-02-2006, 01:33 AM
this guy needs to die! death to criss angel the slave of shytan
Allah akbar

Dahir
07-02-2006, 03:21 AM
Yeah, I've seen Blaine and Angel, man, Angel is a bit of a wierdo, and a lot of his tricks are dark magic/voodoo, he's the first magician I've ever seen that I've actually contemplated whether its real! I've seen Blaine, and tons of other magicians, even sketches of the late Houdini, NEVER have I seen anything like Angel.

But, then you wonder, if his tricks were real, wouldn't scientists and religious figures be swarming to him? I've been on this Earth long enough to know that I've NEVER seen anything worthy of notice, everything is either too good or amazing to be real, or just plain fake! NEXT!

MRR
07-03-2006, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
No, obviously this guy is a hack job making quick bucks off gullible television viewers.
Exactly. "Smoke and mirrors" we used to say. Now we say "camera angles and editing".

MRR
07-03-2006, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahedeen2087
this guy needs to die! death to criss angel the slave of shytan
Allah akbar
Er...? Are you joking? If not, is that your answer to anyone that is not like you? Sure, Chris Angel is a freak, but he needs to die? Wow, that is a nice, peaceful statement. I am sure you are very different from alot of people. By your own logic, from the point of view of one of them, that would mean that you.......

But I am sure you were only joking, right?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.