/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Home Working

AmarFaisal
07-14-2007, 08:01 AM
:sl: Brothers and Sisters

Is it true that one can work at home and earn?
If so can anybody provide a link to a scam free site? Or any other related information.

Thank you
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
07-14-2007, 11:53 PM
:sl:

Well er sister, there's a few issues concerning it, you could get in touch with local organisations like shops and businesses around your area and ask them if they could require some IT help that can be done from home insha'Allah, other than that I'm not too sure.

All the best insha'Allah.

Strzelecki
07-15-2007, 03:18 AM
It is possible.
But, it depends what field.

ie. One could open an online store.
A qualified hairdresser could work from home.

And so forth...

AmarFaisal
07-15-2007, 07:21 AM
hmm..so all this advertising on the net, of hundreds of home based jobs r 90%scam..?!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
07-15-2007, 11:32 AM

lol not quite, but I personally would not trust those advertised sites off anywhere, I mean you never quite know who they may be, and may not pay you at the end of your task/job as there is no real written contract that they will pay you.

jzcasejz
07-15-2007, 02:17 PM
To be honest...the majority of them are scams. But, this doesn't mean there aren't any home jobs...just that they're pretty rare.

The Ruler
07-15-2007, 02:21 PM

You know some of the sites where you take surveys and get paid? I don't know how authentic they are, and I actually have no idea on what they are or how they work... Oops

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.