/* */

PDA

View Full Version : someone please help me

kma400
07-15-2007, 03:41 PM
hello,

ill get straight to it, i want to leave this world (death) but allah wont take me. ive begged and pleaded but still nothing i am not happy with the way my life has turned out and i am ready for jugment. but still nothing. my girlfriend (non muslim) says that god is testing me, but why? what have i done to deserve this? everything i seem to do ends badly. all this strain on my soul is really wearing me down. i dont know what to do someone please help me.

khalid

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
07-15-2007, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kma400
hello,

ill get straight to it, i want to leave this world (death) but allah wont take me. ive begged and pleaded but still nothing i am not happy with the way my life has turned out and i am ready for jugment. but still nothing. my girlfriend (non muslim) says that god is testing me, but why? what have i done to deserve this? everything i seem to do ends badly. all this strain on my soul is really wearing me down. i dont know what to do someone please help me. khalid
094.005 So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:

094.006 Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

Life is something precious and Allah blessed you with it for a reason. Allah tells us in the Quran that He created us to worship him, Whatever troubles you have in life, just make duaa to Allah because He is the All hearing. And pre marital relationships are not allowed in islam.

------
07-15-2007, 05:04 PM
:salamext:

The above advice is EXCELLENT, I advise you to follow that brother Inshaa Allaah :)

Another thing, you should never wish for death, instead you should ask Allah: "Let me live if life is better for me and let me die if death is better for me." [Hadith] (along those lines)

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-17-2007, 02:58 PM
:sl:

Yh, you should never widh for death.

No one can say that they are ready for judgement

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
InToTheRain
07-17-2007, 03:20 PM
:sl:

I don't know your circumstances Bro but you shouldn't be asking Allah(SWT) for something he has already pre-determined for you which is the time and place of your death.

Mash'allah at least you have not lost faith/hope in Allah(SWT) for that would be worse then losing your life.

Allah does not burden a person more than he can bear Al - Baqarah 2:283

rozeena
07-17-2007, 03:38 PM
hello,

ill get straight to it, i want to leave this world (death) but allah wont take me. ive begged and pleaded but still nothing i am not happy with the way my life has turned out and i am ready for jugment. but still nothing. my girlfriend (non muslim) says that god is testing me, but why? what have i done to deserve this? everything i seem to do ends badly. all this strain on my soul is really wearing me down. i dont know what to do someone please help me.

khalid
if u dnt mind me askin u bro. wts hapnd dt is sooo bad dt u wana die?

tears4husain
07-17-2007, 03:42 PM
:sl: Allah dtermined your character, gender, life span, time of deaf and place of deaf in the womb, so we can not say nor determine when or that we want to die. Wjen Allah wills it will happen. You should still fear standing before Allah for the final judgement. If you do die you still have to go thriugh the life of the grave and if your bad deeds out way your good you will get a treated extreme when they remove your soul from your body, so really over think what you want.

doorster
07-18-2007, 05:54 AM
wa alaikum
format_quote Originally Posted by tears4husain
:sl: Allah dtermined your character, gender, life span, time of deaf and place of deaf in the womb, so we can not say nor determine when or that we want to die. Wjen Allah wills it will happen. You should still fear standing before Allah for the final judgement. If you do die you still have to go thriugh the life of the grave and if your bad deeds out way your good you will get a treated extreme when they remove your soul from your body, so really over think what you want.
Allah dtermined your character, gender, life span, time of deaf and place of deaf in the womb
are you saying that time of our death is predetermined thus no man can cut our lives short by murder?

does that mean the death penalty for murder is useless and serves as no deterrent to potential murderers since it is predestined?

and why send someone to hell eternally for crime/sin of suicide if it was predestined?

doorster
07-18-2007, 05:58 AM
hello,

khalid
what is stopping you?

what have i done to deserve this?
read your own post and you will find the answer

tears4husain
07-18-2007, 06:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
wa alaikum
are you saying that time of our death is predetermined thus no man can cut our lives short by murder?

does that mean the death penalty for murder is useless and serves as no deterrent to potential murderers since it is predestined?
:sl: what I am saying is death and life is predestined by Allah. If or when someone dies Allah willed it to happen. Remember Allah knows all, so nothing happens that Allah does not know. If someone was to try and kill me now I would not die unless Allah willed it to happen.

doorster
07-18-2007, 06:24 AM
:sl: what I am saying is death and life is predestined by Allah. If or when someone dies Allah willed it to happen. Remember Allah knows all, so nothing happens that Allah does not know. If someone was to try and kill me now I would not die unless Allah willed it to happen.
that is not sounding like an answer to my questions. Please read them again

BTW your new sig is no improvement on the one before which I really did not like

our kalima of shahdah is somewhat different to the ones you keep inventing

tears4husain
07-18-2007, 06:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
that is not sounding like an answer to my questions. Please read them again
:sl: im not here for a debate read your qur'an and sunnah. Your time of deaf and the land you will die in is predestined. Inever said the way you will die and who will kill you or how you will die.^o)

doorster
07-18-2007, 06:35 AM
we only say "assalamu alaika Ya RasuAllah because it is conveyed to Him by an angel of Allah not because RasulAllah can hear us directly, in case of Hazrat Ali there is no such arrangement, so stop saying it!

doorster
07-18-2007, 06:36 AM
:sl: im not here for a debate read your qur'an and sunnah. Your time of deaf and the land you will die in is predestined. Inever said the way you will die and who will kill you or how you will die.^o)
If you are unable to answer questions about a post you make, then do not make the post!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!