/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who listens to him?

Z
08-26-2005, 03:26 PM
:sl:

Who here listens to Sheikh Mohammad Siddiq Al-Minshawi? Oh man, he is the best Qari for sure! Well after Sheikh Antar Said Musallam that is.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maysara
08-26-2005, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 350z

Who here listens to Sheikh Mohammad Siddiq Al-Minshawi? Oh man, he is the best Qari for sure! Well after Sheikh Antar Said Musallam that is.
nerver hear of him :-[
the way you and zak talk about him seem that he is pretty good!!!
I will check out !! :thumbs_up

Z
08-26-2005, 03:43 PM

Umm Zak, with all due respect, your nothing like me. I'm too cool. Got it?

But yeah, Qari Musallam is amazing.

Maysara
08-26-2005, 03:46 PM

Umm Zak, with all due respect, your nothing like me. I'm too cool. Got it?

But yeah, Qari Musallam is amazing.
:omg: that was cold dude! are you going to take that zak!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
back to the topic...... qari musallam is 2 :thumbs_up :thumbs_up UP!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z
08-26-2005, 03:50 PM

You don't cease to amaze me Zak. Weird.

Well come on, do we have some people who listen to other Qari's?

Oh, and before someone says one of the Imaams of the Haramains, they aren't Qaris.

Silver Pearl
08-26-2005, 05:49 PM

Who here listens to Sheikh Mohammad Siddiq Al-Minshawi? Oh man, he is the best Qari for sure!.
:w: warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

I have all his tapes because my bro-in-law bought them for me from Makkah and yes his voice is amazing mashallah, also Yahya Hawwa recitation is superb....anyone heard of him? (sorry to divert from Sheikh Minshawi)

basitisnumberone
08-26-2005, 09:25 PM
yeah, him and qari basit are my favourite recitors
can't get better than those two
:w:

mary
08-26-2005, 10:08 PM
good post, i'd never heard of this qari b4 and neither ever heard of him, but it was beautiful 2 listen to.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-07-2007, 03:14 AM

Minshawi. Is. Awesome. Masha'Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!