/* */

PDA

View Full Version : !!!dose Allah Forgive Zinah!!! Help Friend I Need!!!

mali_princess18
07-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Assalamu alaykum

my question is regarding a sister in need of advise. She is not on the dean but she would like to start covering and is planing to make tawbah to allah inshallah. But one thing thats relly put her down alot is regret of her past as one of the issues is commited zinah onec or twice and she did know it was wrong. she is scared that allah will never forgive her what can she do?

she also wants to know will her tawbah be her being stoned to death will then her repentence be accepeted?

jazakallah khare

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
07-18-2007, 04:38 AM
wa'alaikum as'salaam

Allah forgives all sins except shirk (associating partners with Allah). What she must do is repent and return to Allah for guidance and distance her self from anything that leads her to such haraam acts.

The punishment of zina is i think about 70 lashes, not stoning to death. This punishment also has to be carried out by the Islamic state after proof has been established. You're in london so she is too then and last i checked, that was a kuffar land. She needs to worry about the graveness of her sin and repenting and returning to Allah.

Acceptance of righteous deeds from one who commits zina

Is zinaa intercourse only?

mali_princess18
07-18-2007, 09:22 AM
:sl:
thank you brother/sister Islamirama i relly understood your reply. But cant allah just frogive the person with out haveing to be lashed 70/100 times?
:w:

Malaikah
07-18-2007, 09:38 AM

Since she (I assume) lives in London, then she can't be punished by Islamic law. Even in an Islamic country she wouldn't be punished unless the crime was proven by four witnesses who witnessed the whole act.

You should think of the punishment the same as people breaking the law and being sent to prison because of it- if people aren't punished, people will commit crime without worry.

You friend should tell no-one about her sin and ask Allah to forgive her, sincerely, and make sure she never does the sin again. As long as she is sincere, Allah will forgive her, inshaallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rozeena
07-18-2007, 09:48 AM
does zinnah mean comiting adultery?

mali_princess18
07-18-2007, 10:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Since she (I assume) lives in London, then she can't be punished by Islamic law. Even in an Islamic country she wouldn't be punished unless the crime was proven by four witnesses who witnessed the whole act.

You should think of the punishment the same as people breaking the law and being sent to prison because of it- if people aren't punished, people will commit crime without worry.

You friend should tell no-one about her sin and ask Allah to forgive her, sincerely, and make sure she never does the sin again. As long as she is sincere, Allah will forgive her, inshaallah.

jazakallah sister may allah reward u jannah:happy:

mali_princess18
07-18-2007, 10:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
does zinnah mean comiting adultery?
yes is zinah is illigal sex between someone your not married to.

MustafaMc
07-18-2007, 11:06 AM
Quote from 2nd article noted by Islamirama: "in the case of intercourse, the punishment set out by Islam is one hundred lashes and a year’s exile for one who is unmarried, and stoning for one who is married. This is the punishment in this world, and the punishment in the Hereafter is far more severe."

The severity of the punishment is due to whether both parties are unmarried or if at least one of the 2 is married to someone else. As noted though the punishment should be carried out according to Shariah which does not exist in England.

Sahih Muslim hadith # 792
Narrated Imran ibn Husayn

A woman from Juhaynah came to Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) and she had become pregnant because of adultery. She said: Allah's Apostle, I have done something for which (prescribed punishment) must be imposed upon me, so impose that. Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) called her master and said: Treat her well, and when she gives birth bring her to me. He did accordingly. Then Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) pronounced judgment on her. Her clothes were tied around her and then he gave the order and she was stoned to death. He then prayed over her (dead body). Thereupon Umar said to him: Allah's Apostle, you offer prayer for her although she had committed adultery! Thereupon he said: She has made such a repentance that if it were to be divided among seventy men of Medina, it would be enough. Have you found any repentance better than that she sacrificed her life for Allah, the Majestic?

I remember reading a version of this hadith that the woman had to approach the Prophet (pbuh) several times with her admission of guilt before he announced this sentence. Being punished in this life for sin is better than being punished in the Hereafter.

Bukhari hadith #4:538
Narrated Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle said, "A prostitute was forgiven by Allah, because, passing by a panting
dog near a well and seeing that the dog was about to die of thirst, she took off her shoe,
and tying it with her head-cover she drew out some water for it. So, Allah forgave her
because of that."

However, we should never despair of the Mercy of Allah as this hadith relates about the forgiveness of a prostitute. Turning in repentence and avoiding the act is better than remaining in the sin.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.