View Full Version : Our people
07-18-2007, 05:31 AM
:sl: mainly For those who stay in the west(america). morality, chastity, modesty, piousness and knowegde is missing in most communities as far as men and women. Which leaves our children to fall victum to infidility. Shaitan uses against us something we take advantage of, which is time. We dont take time to look at our selves, but when we do its shameful. We're so busy segregating ourselves from each other, to the point we dont realize how we leave those who are ignorant to the oneness of God confused. Why cant we just unify on our common grounds to up lift our communities? There are so many illegitimate births in our days to its painful to see. When the prophet(s.a.w.) was in Mecca after the war of Badr, there were alot of women without husbands and children without fathers. The prophet(s.a.w.) had the companions marry these women to tie in different tribes, unify the people and help these women and families. This is one way the deen was spread through out Mecca. The man is an imam of his household and there are so many households without imams. The man is the foundation of an household and the woman is the heart. If the foundation is Islam it will penetrate the heart. Once Islam is in the heart it will flow through the progeny. We need to save our people!:cry:Reply
Login/Register to hide ads.
Scroll down for more posts
07-18-2007, 04:40 PM
what no one cares about their community?Reply
07-18-2007, 04:49 PM
The Ummah is in this state because we have turned away from the remembrance of Allah the Most High. :cry: May Allah guide us And keep us firm on the Sunnah... Ameen.
Hadhrat Abu Musa Ash'ari (R.A.) narrates that Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alayhii Wassallam) said, "Qiyamah will come...
* When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions.
* When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy.
* When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa).
* When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours.
* When orators and lecturers lie openly.
* When people dispute over petty issues.
* When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on account of having no responsibility of offspring.
* When oppression, jealousy, and greed become the order of the day.
* When people blatantly follow their passions and whims.
* When lies prevail over the truth.
* When violence, bloodshed and anarchy become common.
* When immorality overtakes shamelessness and is perpetrated publicly.
* When legislation matters pertaining to Deen is handed over to the worst elements of the Ummat, and if people accept them and are satisfied with their findings, then such persons will not smell the fragrance of Jannat.
* When the offspring become a cause of grief and anger (for their parents).
The following is part of a lengthy Hadith narrated by Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Mas'ood (R.A.) when he inquired from Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) about the Signs of Qiyamah.
* Music and musical instruments will be found in every home.
* People will indulge in homosexuality.
* There will be an abundance of illegitimate children.
* There will be an abundance of critics, tale-carriers, back- biters and taunters in society.
* People will establish ties with strangers and sever relations with their near and dear ones.
* Hypocrites will be in control of the affairs of the community and evil, immoral people will be at the helm of business establishments.
* The Masjid will be decorated, but the hearts of the people will be devoid of guidance.
* The courtyards of Masjids will be built beautifully and high mimbars (pulpits) will be erected.
* Gangsters and evil people will prevail.
* Various wines will be consumed excessively.:cry:
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Last Post: 11-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Last Post: 03-18-2012, 04:22 AM
Last Post: 12-19-2010, 11:18 PM
Last Post: 12-21-2008, 11:52 PM
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.