/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is It Haram Not To Have Kids For A Year After Marrrige Allaowed?!!!

mali_princess18
07-18-2007, 09:44 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters in islam

Im 17 years old turning 18 in march inshallah. I would like to get married any time soon when i fined a pious brother inshallah. But my problem is i would like to make hijrah after our honymoon to hajj, and go to yamen or eyqpt.:smile: in order to seek knowlage of the dean i would like to finsh the quran and be able to learn its meaning learn hadiths and the sunnah and all sorts. So i would not have time for kids is it allowed to not have kids for a year or two because you want to study full time the dean, will in that case contorception be allowed?

jazakallahkahre

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
07-18-2007, 10:39 AM
Wa alaikum asalaam sister,

I don't think anyone can answer your question as there are no scholars on this forum. However, they may be able to post some relevant fatawa from other sites that'll help you inshaa'Allaah.

In the mean time you could try visiting Islam Today which is under the supervision of Shaykh Salmaan Al Oadah, and post a question there. There are limits as to how much questions they can accept in a day, so you'll have to be a little patient inshaa'Allah.

Was-salaam.

piXie
07-18-2007, 02:07 PM
:w:

lol Allah ke bandi, u do not know when u are going to find a pious husband and how much time it will take. Might take one year, might take two years, might take 3 years even etc. But if u are interested in learning about ur deen, then thts GREAT :smile:

BUT start ur learning NOW. this is the BEST and most IDEAL time to learn as much as u can. So lets stop thinking about contraception or delaying this wonderful knowledge till after u are married as tht is not necessary at th moment. :blind:

But what is necessary is tht u avail of this precious 'before u are married' time. u can continue ur learning even after u are married as knowledge is learnt all your life, but atleast do the basics now such as the Quran and its meaning.

so by the time u do get married, u have some GUD knowledge and are a sensible wife who knows many of the LAWS of the Quran and the Sunnah so u can implement them and have a successful life inshaa'Allah.

Salaam
07-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

try looking for the answer on http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.