/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace Tv

nasirmuzaffar
07-19-2007, 07:05 PM
:sl:

Great news
You can watch PEACE TV for free on the internet.
To view the stream use click at following link :

http://www.islambox.tv/asx/peacetv.asx

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdur Rahmaan
07-19-2007, 08:08 PM
JazakAllahu kair, not only it has Peace TV, but all other TV channels like Iqra, Q Tv etc. It is a great site and a blessing. And it is FREE, though donation will keep it running. JazakAllahu kair Bro.

Helena
07-19-2007, 08:22 PM
surely is a good news....i was hoping i cud see this channel on sky...hope soon inshAllah..:D ....

jazaks for the link bro...:D

nasirmuzaffar
07-19-2007, 08:30 PM
brothers beware of QTV
It's only an Islamic channel by name
Majority of the content shown on this channel is blatant deviance from the aqidah and methodology of the salaf
It openly spreads bidah and promotes the "saint" culture which is prevalent in Sufi Circles.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdur Rahmaan
07-19-2007, 08:43 PM
JazakAllahu kair bro. I was just mentioning some TV channels they had for others who were not aware. I didn't know the content of all the programs. JazakAllahu kair.
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.