/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "NEW" prophecy from JESUS !!! Also why christians went astray because of Paul:

Abdu-Rahman,Kai
08-28-2005, 05:12 PM
JESUS PROPHESIES “PEOPLE OF THE BOOK”-RELIGIONS AND TIME AND TOLD ORDER OF THOSE RELIGIONS: (Allah knows best)

First look at this prophecy of Jesus and shape/situation that Islam has formed connected to it:

http://www.geocities.com/science_in_koran/cover1

If you can make prophecies to fit in history and into Bible, Christians have no other change but to accept them, if they want to be honest for themselves:

---Matt.20:1-16, one "hour" is 200 years, "first hour" is Abraham, Jacob and Jews 1800-1700 BC, "third hour" is Sabians 1200-1100 BC, "sixth hour" is beginning of prophecies about Messiah 600 BC and "ninth hour" is Jesus coming 1 AD, "eleventh hour" is Islam 500-700 AD).----

In "third" hour you know it is talking about Sabians or Zarathustrians (Bible mentions two different “Sabians” in different directions), as "people who had nothing to do" clearly describes that right religion (as not yet corrupted, at least too much) was not yet given (from nations of that time) but for small group of Jews before.

In "eleventh hour" description matches Arabs, as people with nothing to do said "no one has not hired as yet", and Arabs were not given religion or messengers before Mohammed, in fact they were so despised that neither Persia or Byzantium tried to capture them, or to spread Christianity for them.

And finally "last coming as first and first as last" is just what prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) said, that even as he and Muslims came last, they will enter paradise first. By the way, in 20:12 people who came first (Jews) complaining about denary (paradise) for master (God) just because last (Muslims) did work so much more less time than them, is almost humorous description about Jews who even took salvation for their own nation and religion only.

Another prophecy:

---Luke.13:6-9, one "year" in prophecy is 600 years from Abraham to Islam=4 "years" 2400 years, 3 "years" before Jesus and 1 "year" from Jesus to Islam=600 years, when "tree of Judaism", and with it Jesus=Christianity, is cut down by Allah with "gardener" Jesus from way of Islam---

This is clear prophecy, if Christians would think even a little. Of course gardener talking to master (God) is Jesus himself, who presented this figure of speech. And when master (God) said to gardener (Jesus) that "cut this tree (symbol of Judaism generally in Bible, fig tree), it only takes strength from this ground", Jesus refers to his mission as reformatory of Judaism, as then Jesus says that he will take care from that land and "fertilize land around it", and that maybe "next year it will make fruits, and if not, THEN cut it down". And of course, tree (Judaism and sect of it, Christianity) was cut down (removed from religions of right way) as Islam came after that year (600 years) from "fertilized land AROUND IT" (around Israel, from Arabia, and Jesus made way for Islam by splitting Roman Empire to East and West Rome by religious differences in case of power and ruling, so weakening it, and Jesus also brought in principle monotheistic teaching in Bible for pagans who would not have Islam anyway if Romans had still be united).

As you see, connections in history are too much even for Christians to deny these prophecies, and Christians do not really have any reasonable (with deeper meaning) explanation for these parts of sayings of Jesus.

Matt.20:1. "For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire men to work in his vineyard. 2. He agreed to pay them a denarius for the day and sent them into his vineyard.

3. "About the third hour he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing. 4He told them, 'You also go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.' 5. So they went.

"He went out again about the sixth hour and the ninth hour and did the same thing. 6. About the eleventh hour he went out and found still others standing around. He asked them, 'Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?'

7. " 'Because no one has hired us,' they answered.
"He said to them, 'You also go and work in my vineyard.'

8. "When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, 'Call the workers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last ones hired and going on to the first.'

9. "The workers who were hired about the eleventh hour came and each received a denarius. 10. So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. 11. When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner. 12. 'These men who were hired last worked only one hour,' they said, 'and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.'

13. "But he answered one of them, 'Friend, I am not being unfair to you. Didn't you agree to work for a denarius? 14. Take your pay and go. I want to give the man who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15. Don't I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?'
(27)
16. "So the last will be first, and the first will be last."

Luke.13:6. Then he told this parable: "A man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any. 7. So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, 'For three years now I've been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?'

8. " 'Sir,' the man replied, 'leave it alone for one more year, and I'll dig around it and fertilize it. 9. If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.' "

Some would say that verses in Matt.20:1-16 question actually point to divine generosity that transcends human ideas of fairness. Yes it can do that TOO (although first group complaining about payment because of extra-work and master getting furious about it does not really support it), but it is far more complex and long for that alone. It would have just be easy to say that master gives denar for workers, and that’s it.

Some say this (Luke.13:6-9) is just numerical games. So tell me more reasonable and as compatible explanation. Fig tree is symbol of Judaism. Also when Jesus cursed fig tree in Matt.21:19 by words "may no fruit ever come from you again", he probably stated that no more prophets are going to come from Jews.

Notice how Jesus described false prophets as Paul described himself, by words (doing) “SIGNS” and “MIRACLES”:

Matt.24:23. “At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24. For false Christ’s and false prophets will appear and perform great SIGNS and MIRACLES to deceive even the elect (disciplines) - if that were possible. 25. See, I have told you ahead of time. 26. "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' ("revelation" about Jesus on road to Damascus) do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' ("revelation" about Jesus in prison) do not believe it….28. Wherever the corpse is (new religion), there the vultures will gather.”

2.Corinth.12:12. “When I was with you, I certainly gave you every proof that I am truly an apostle, sent to you by God himself. For I patiently did many SIGNS and wonders and MIRACLES among you.”

Here Jesus announced that He has been send to direct those few chosen Christians by Bible to Islam and to Muslim-countries (like for me it did):

John.10:16 ”I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen (offspring of Ishmael, not Isaac-Jewish). I must bring them also (Jesus in Quran and monotheism/prophesies in Bible). They too will listen to my voice (same message), and there shall be one flock and one shepherd (monotheistic believers and prophets teaching about one God, now only Islam).”

Matt.18:12-14 “What do you think? If any man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the MOUNTAINS and go and search for the one that is straying? If it turns out that he finds it, truly I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine which have not gone astray. In the same way, my Father in heaven does not want one of these little children to be lost.”

Luke.15:4-7 “What man among you, if he has a hundred sheep and has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the DESERT (open pasture) and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? When he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbours, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost! I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance. “
Here words (leaving other sheep’s at HOME in) “MOUNTAINS” and “DESERT” describe general nature in Muslim-countries near Christian countries.

Matt.9:12-13 “But when Jesus heard this, He said, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I DESIRE COMPASSION, AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

So Jesus was king, Messiah, he divided Rome to east and west by religious differences (about power), Muslims got East Rome because of that, Byzantium. And he “sacrificed”, for sake of both Muslims and Christians, but he did not need to make it to forgive all sins of mankind, but in describing way (for that all who will find Islam get to start with no sins again). If Europe, America and Asia had remind in paganism and with ruler-gods, persecution for Muslims would have been much worse than it was for Christians, who did not have such strict demand for total monotheism.

My pages where this is from:

http://www.geocities.com/sciencekoran/Muslim.html
http://www.geocities.com/sciencekoran/Muslims.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdu-Rahman,Kai
09-12-2005, 11:05 AM
So please, help to spread this to muslims and christians, and please give me your opinion and advice for improving it.

Sabi
05-22-2006, 12:52 AM
:sl: Abu Rahman,

I could not understand the Sabi reference. Could you explain it for me please?
:brother:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.