/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al Bidayyah Wa Nihayyah

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-19-2007, 07:16 PM
:sl:

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but i didnt see the right caregory.

Does anyone know if this book has been translated into english yet, and if it has, where to get it from?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
07-20-2007, 10:00 AM

i dont know but maybe this could be of use to you?
http://kitaabun.com/shopping3/index....ca801eb8b423ee

Far7an
07-20-2007, 10:23 AM
The whole thing has not been translated yet, you'll only find parts of it have been translated.

rozeena
07-20-2007, 10:26 AM
what is this book about?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
07-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Al Bidaya wan Nihaya is a famous history book written by the famous Muffasir Ibn Kathir rahimahullah. The title of the book translates to: "The Beginning and the End"

Re.TiReD
10-17-2007, 02:02 PM
:salamext:

Not many places have the full one, and definately not in one volume (although it may be possible) however from certain places, it is possible to order it if they don't have a certain part. Hope that helps

Nawal89
10-17-2007, 02:20 PM
Its a history book, starts from the story of adam alayhissalam all the way down the the khulafa' arrashideen..its really really awesome mashaAllah.

Re.TiReD
10-17-2007, 02:24 PM
It really is Masha'Allah, havent had a chance to read it properlt, only parts of the Qasas un Nabiyeen I think it's called? stories of the prophets?

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-17-2007, 02:35 PM
Yeh ive only read parts thats why i want it in English so bad :(

Re.TiReD
10-17-2007, 02:38 PM
:salamext:

like I said brother, the place I mentioned does it in english, and I'm not sure weather they'll have all parts in stock, but stories of the prophets should definately be there Insha'Allah.

Kittygyal
10-17-2007, 04:11 PM
Salamualikum

Ever heard of 'Book shop/Centre?' :p

Ma'assalama

'Abd al-Baari
10-25-2007, 10:57 AM

Bro do you mean this book:?
http://www.islamicboard.com/621675-post10.html

Abu Musab
10-25-2007, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by <Abdullah>

Bro do you mean this book:?
http://www.islamicboard.com/621675-post10.html
:w:

As was mentioned earlier that's just one chapter from the kitaab, al bidaayah wan nihaayah is a massive kitaab.

ibn suleman
10-25-2007, 01:31 PM
as far as i was aware there are several books with that name..which author were you referring to?

Abu Musab
10-25-2007, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibn suleman
as far as i was aware there are several books with that name..which author were you referring to?
He was referring to the Al Bidaayah Wan Nihaayah of Imam ibn kathir rahimahullah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!