/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ur favourite weather?

Helena
07-19-2007, 08:30 PM
:sl:

this will enable you to illustrate ur favourite weather and why? ( A childish topic..wot can i doo...my mind has become that)...

:w: :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Al Aqwa
07-19-2007, 08:31 PM
What do you mean?

As in, I like it when it is sunny?

Helena
07-19-2007, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chuddy
What do you mean?

As in, I like it when it is sunny?
meaning do u prefer rain, sunny moments, snow, windy blistery nights....??...and why???

perhaps state ur fav seasons...:coolious:

'Abd al-Baari
07-19-2007, 08:36 PM

My fav season is Spring/Autumn because its not too hot or too cold but i love it in summer too..as long as it dosen't get too hot :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
07-19-2007, 08:39 PM
WINDY *cool breeze*

Why 'cuase it's nice

not a hurricane/tornado though

Am abit of a tornado maself :

afriend
07-19-2007, 08:43 PM

Sorry folks but I'm going to have to close this topic. As part of the new scheme insha'Allah. Appologies.

If you want to, you're free to open a duplicate thread in the sisters'/brothers' section!

:threadclo

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.