/* */

PDA

View Full Version : American soldier boasts of having tortured Iraqis and...

islamirama
07-20-2007, 03:37 PM
There are no words to what to say to something like this. May Allah bring that day soon when we will be in power, when will take these kuffar's women and children as slaves and make these sadisitc satanic kuffar men pay. May these kuffar never be guided and never accept islam so they die as kuffar and burn in hell for eterenity. Ameen!!!!

"You're F**king Famous Now !"

Marked as: Mature

An American soldier boasts of having tortured Iraqis and making a 15 years old Iraqi girl commit suicide after she had been raped and pimped out to other soldiers.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=456_1177473318

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf" width="450" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autostart=false&token=456_1177473318" scale="showall" name="index"></embed>

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
07-20-2007, 04:56 PM
A video recording in a basement by some guy surrounded by morons....yeah, I call bull excrement on this one.

guyabano
07-20-2007, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
May Allah bring that day soon when we will be in power, when will take these kuffar's women and children as slaves and make these sadisitc satanic kuffar men pay. May these kuffar never be guided and never accept islam so they die as kuffar and burn in hell for eterenity. Ameen!!!!

Me, I just hope, you're going to be banned for these insulting words, but more I really find it shocking, that mods even approve such hatred posts !

Add: And we all know about the credibility about videos like on LiveLeak !

It's really shocking to see, where you provide yourself with news !

wilberhum
07-20-2007, 06:44 PM
What one must do to one's self to be consumed by hate. :grumbling

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
07-20-2007, 07:24 PM
May these kuffar never be guided and never accept islam so they die as kuffar and burn in hell for eterenity. Ameen!!!!
isn't this a rather strange prayer?
When our right hand possesses these kuffar women we will show them.
yes, let's make the women pay - by all means! that'll show 'em.
sometimes i wonder if you guys work for the CIA, you're so good.

MTAFFI
07-20-2007, 07:38 PM
2 wrongs dont make a right

even if the video is true

islamirama
07-20-2007, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
isn't this a rather strange prayer?

Not my prayer but i can see see the reasoning behind it.

yes, let's make the women pay - by all means! that'll show 'em.
sometimes i wonder if you guys work for the CIA, you're so good.
I take it you haven't watched the video?

Remember a few months back, A 15yr old iraqi girl that was harassed by kuffar soldier at their check point everyday and then those soldiers conspired and raped her, burned her body, killed her and her family in cold blood, and planted weapons outside her house to make it look like insurgents. And they too have gotten away with it (like so many other war crimes) had the neighbors had given up on exposing their dirty deeds.

Let's not forget the women prison and the daily rape that occurs there of women from age 15 to 70, many of whom are pregnant with their *******s and banging their head against the walls to end their lives and humiliation.

wilberhum
07-20-2007, 08:28 PM
then those soldiers conspired and raped her
So why do you wish this on other inocent girls?

That's just hatefull!

islamirama
07-20-2007, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
So why do you wish this on other inocent girls?

That's just hatefull!
you mean be a soldier and invade another country under the pretense of demon-cracy and "liberating" them and then make their lives like hell. Do I look like a stinken american kuffar soldier to you?

What is hateful is how i have not heard one word of condemnation or disapprovement of the war crimes these retard HS graduate sex depraved morons you call soldiers are doing daily, with the full support of their commanders and leaders.

Keltoi
07-20-2007, 08:51 PM
you mean be a soldier and invade another country under the pretense of demon-cracy and "liberating" them and then make their lives like hell. Do I look like a stinken american kuffar soldier to you?

What is hateful is how i have not heard on word of condemnation or disapprovement of the war crimes these retard HS graduate sex depraved morons you call soldiers.
:rolleyes: I got an idea, share your disapproval with a kuffar soldier. They aren't hard to find.

This hateful garbage is getting really old. Any topic dedicated to an actual incident of soldier misconduct on the part of the American military is full of Americans condemning the action. Posting a video from liveleak that shows some dudes drinking beer and talking in a basement is not an actual incident. All I will say, if the little narrative is true, he should be punished. I have my doubts about the authenticity of this video, but all we have is the video, nothing else.

snakelegs
07-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Not my prayer but i can see see the reasoning behind it.

Remember a few months back, A 15yr old iraqi girl that was harassed by kuffar soldier at their check point everyday and then those soldiers conspired and raped her, burned her body, killed her and her family in cold blood, and planted weapons outside her house to make it look like insurgents. And they too have gotten away with it (like so many other war crimes) had the neighbors had given up on exposing their dirty deeds.

Let's not forget the women prison and the daily rape that occurs there of women from age 15 to 70, many of whom are pregnant with their *******s and banging their head against the walls to end their lives and humiliation.
if that is not your prayer - whose was it?
i didn't watch the video because it said "mature" and i don't like to watch brutality.
yes, i do remember the story you mentioned. if women were raping the iraqi women it might make revenge sense to rape the kufr women. but what you said makes no sense at all. punish the women for what the men have done.
bush has disgraced our country and i am ashamed of many things we are doing. at the same time, i think muslims like you and "noble" are a disgrace to islam. :thumbs_do

Keltoi
07-20-2007, 08:52 PM
if that is not your prayer - whose was it?
i didn't watch the video because it said "mature" and i don't like to watch brutality.
yes, i do remember the story you mentioned. if women were raping the iraqi women it might make revenge sense to rape the kufr women. but what you said makes no sense at all. punish the women for what the men have done.
bush has disgraced our country and i am ashamed of many things we are doing. at the same time, i think muslims like you and "noble" are a disgrace to islam. :thumbs_do
There was no brutality snakelegs, just some kids in a basement talking.

wilberhum
07-20-2007, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
There was no brutality snakelegs, just some kids in a basement talking.
But it is good fader for the hate mongers. :-\

Cognescenti
07-20-2007, 09:22 PM
Can we at least dispense with the pretense that the purpose of the forum is to promote honest discussion?

This thread has a central focus which is a highly impeachable video from a website with no pretense of journalistic purpose. We are then treated to foaming-at-the-mouth anti-Americanism and a "prayer" which seeks the blessing of Allah for genocide.

I posted a thread which referenced an article in Time alleging fatwas for hire. I thought it might generate an interesting discussion about how the apparent non-hierarchical system of scholars in Islam can be confusing to an outsider. Instead, a mod shows up after one post, posts a link to a "call to action website" alleging the story was fabricated, categorically states the story was "proven" false and closes the thead. Hmmmmmm?

Can't have any such untidiness can we?

guyabano
07-20-2007, 09:24 PM
That's why I really would like to know, why a mod can approve a post like this?

His source is LiveLeak !! So silly. I'm still upset !

islamirama
07-20-2007, 09:26 PM

how am I a disgrace to Islam? care to back that up with something solid?

Let me enlighten you on something.

Your nation sanctioned a nation for 10yrs to weaken it when it was the mightest in that region, then it bombed and invaded it under the lies of the WMD. Only WMD we found were the bush's weapons of mass deception.

Your county's leader, political heads, secretary of state, officials, generals and soldiers alike have mile long sheets of war crimes which we'll never see brought up in any court.

your nation's soldiers mass murdered men and children and mass raped women at the start of the invasion and continue to do so even now. The jews made video tapes as your soldiers raped these defenseless women. the videos are available on pay for site of the jews labeled as "soldiers gang bang iraqi women" and many other filthy titles.

With all the war crimes, oppression, murder, rape, injustice that your nation and soldiers did with "support our troops" public in agreement, Muslims have every right to kill them all that occupy Muslim lands and they have every right to invade your nation, kill all those that fight and oppose and take your women and children as slaves.

But it is good fader for the hate mongers. :-\

Call me hate monger, but i rather be filled with hate and anger then shamelessly not feel anything when your filthy war criminals do all that i've said above to my people. If you were in my seat, would you not feel anything your heart or would you shamelessly shurg your soldiers as if nothing happened.

then again its a fact, kuffars have no haya.

format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
That's why I really would like to know, why a mod can approve a post like this?

His source is LiveLeak !! So silly. I'm still upset !
hey garbanzo,

this is a forum, quit crying about it. post something to refute it if you don't like what you see.

Live leak, youtube, what does it matter? you think these people will be allowed on the fox news or nbc where only their propaganda is leashed out to the public.

Cognescenti
07-20-2007, 09:38 PM
...Call me hate monger, but i rather be filled with hate and anger then shamelessly not feel anything when your filthy war criminals do all that i've said above to my people. If you were in my seat, would you not feel anything your heart or would you shamelessly shurg your soldiers as if nothing happened.

then again its a fact, kuffars have no haya...

You don't have the words "al Tikriti" somewhere in your name, do you?

wilberhum
07-20-2007, 09:42 PM
i rather be filled with hate and anger
That is obvious.

snakelegs
07-20-2007, 09:44 PM
how am I a disgrace to Islam? care to back that up with something solid?

May Allah bring that day soon when we will be in power, when will take these kuffar's women and children as slaves
May these kuffar never be guided and never accept islam so they die as kuffar and burn in hell for eterenity. Ameen!!!!
and even more so, "noblemuslim":
When our right hand possesses these kuffar women we will show them.

Let me enlighten you on something.

Your nation sanctioned a nation for 10yrs to weaken it when it was the mightest in that region, then it bombed and invaded it under the lies of the WMD. Only WMD we found were the bush's weapons of mass deception.

Your county's leader, political heads, secretary of state, officials, generals and soldiers alike have mile long sheets of war crimes which we'll never see brought up in any court.

your nation's soldiers mass murdered men and children and mass raped women at the start of the invasion and continue to do so even now. The jews made video tapes as your soldiers raped these defenseless women. the videos are available on pay for site of the jews labeled as "soldiers gang bang iraqi women" and many other filthy titles.

With all the war crimes, oppression, murder, rape, injustice that your nation and soldiers did with "support our troops" public in agreement, Muslims have every right to kill them all that occupy Muslim lands and they have every right to invade your nation, kill all those that fight and oppose and take your women and children as slaves.
you do not need to enlighten me. i am well aware of what the u.s. is doing - why do you think i said bush is a disgrace to america?

islamirama
07-20-2007, 09:48 PM
you do not need to enlighten me. i am well aware of what the u.s. is doing - why do you think i said bush is a disgrace to america?
You're probably the only non-Muslim here that sees reality as it is, and the only person i see having a reasonable conversation with. :thumbs_up

wilberhum
07-20-2007, 10:04 PM
islamirama,
Is this the kind of justice you are looking for.
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...19223520070719
LONDON (Reuters) - A Kurdish woman was brutally raped, stamped on and strangled by members of her family and their friends in an "honor killing" carried out at her London home because she had fallen in love with the wrong man.
[MAD]Hate is a 4 letter word[/MAD]

guyabano
07-20-2007, 10:14 PM
how am I a disgrace to Islam?
you are a shame for islam !

YOU are definetely NOT a Muslim !!

I report most of your insulting posts !!

islamirama
07-20-2007, 10:17 PM
islamirama,

[mad]Hate is a 4 letter word[/mad]
up to your dirty tricks again i see, quite typical of most kuffars on every forum.

Firstly, there's many errors in the article itself. I won't waste time on that in here as i don't like to entertain you by going off topic. It's quite typical of your kind to turn the tables around in every single thread your war criminals are put under the light.

Secondly, "honor killing" is a cultural thing that both muslims and non-muslims engage in in that part of the world. It's a crime and wrong and should be stopped and very few people do it but sadly it is done. And then you have western media blowing it up so much as if its a widespread problem.

so how about you get back to the topic or stay mute.

islamirama
07-20-2007, 10:20 PM
islamirama,

[mad]Hate is a 4 letter word[/mad]
up to your dirty tricks again i see, quite typical of most kuffars on every forum.

Firstly, there's many errors in the article itself. I won't waste time on that in here as i don't like to entertain you by going off topic. It's quite typical of your kind to turn the tables around in every single thread your war criminals are put under the light.

Secondly, "honor killing" is a cultural thing that both muslims and non-muslims engage in in that part of the world. It's a crime and wrong and should be stopped and very few people do it but sadly it is done. And then you have western media blowing it up so much as if its a widespread problem.

That is obvious.
so it's obvious that your the other kind, the one that shurgs his shoulders?

you are a shame for islam !

I report most of your insulting posts !!
and you have been reported as well for your insults and calling me non-muslim considering how ignorant you are about islam and don't even know jack about what islamic rules apply for one to be not a muslim.

wilberhum
07-20-2007, 10:21 PM
No one is on topic. :D
The topic has changed.

The new topic is
"islamirama's hate messages". :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling

jzcasejz
07-20-2007, 10:22 PM
Wow, how can you come to a conclusion like that? Argue all you like...but no need to take your own personal fustration out by calling people non-muslims.

Peace.

SATalha
07-20-2007, 10:24 PM
Ok Guys calm down now. Lets carry on the thread in a constructive manner, or the thread might be closed.

wilberhum
07-20-2007, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Ok Guys calm down now. Lets carry on the thread in a constructive manner, or the thread might be closed.
Best idea yet.

Cognescenti
07-20-2007, 10:41 PM
That would be the best thing that could happen :D There never was anything constructive about this thread. It is a vile an anti-American screed with a lovely prayer for the destruction of the kuffir. That it would be approved in the first place is proof that presposterous allegations and ignorant generalizations are permitted when the target is the US.

SATalha
07-20-2007, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cognescenti
That would be the best thing that could happen :D There never was anything constructive about this thread. It is a vile an anti-American screed with a lovely prayer for the destruction of the kuffir. That it would be approved in the first place is proof that presposterous allegations and ignorant generalizations are permitted when the target is the US.
Yes i can uunderstand your frustration, when it comes to thing being posted about the US. BUT it is also important to note that these things that are posted, most of the times are taking place, are happening to Muslims and one cant help but recognise a trend.

(I sound like the Queen)

guyabano
07-20-2007, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Wow, how can you come to a conclusion like that? Argue all you like...but no need to take your own personal fustration out by calling people non-muslims.

Peace.
tell that to islamamama !

SATalha
07-20-2007, 11:07 PM
Islamamama???

The_Prince
07-21-2007, 12:46 AM
that soldier needs to have his eyes burned, let him be starved of water and food, and crucified, just like the prophet did to members of the tribe of ukayl who robbed and murdered a Muslim. that would be fair enough.

Keltoi
07-21-2007, 01:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
that soldier needs to have his eyes burned, let him be starved of water and food, and crucified, just like the prophet did to members of the tribe of ukayl who robbed and murdered a Muslim. that would be fair enough.
Yeah, can we close this waste of a thread now...before people get the wrong idea about what true Islam is all about? :(

snakelegs
07-21-2007, 01:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Yeah, can we close this waste of a thread now...before people get the wrong idea about what true Islam is all about? :(
these guys could work for Islamophobes, Inc. :D

Muslim Woman
07-21-2007, 01:59 AM
:sl:

mass rape is not allowed in Islam .So , what US soldiers is doing is wrong & if Muslims start doing the same to non-Muslims women ...it will be wrong , too.

those women who fought against Muslims ...i.e. came in to war field with arms ......they were distributed among Muslims by the authority. NO ordinary Muslim has any right to capture any innocent unarmed women & rape her....this is not the teaching of Islam.

Remember a few months back, A 15yr old iraqi girl that ..... And they too have gotten away with it (like so many other war crimes)
so far as i remember now , few soldiers got 40 , 90 or life imprisonment...

yap , they deserved death penalty but spend life in prison is also a kind of major punishment.

guyabano
07-21-2007, 06:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

mass rape is not allowed in Islam .So , what US soldiers is doing is wrong & if Muslims start doing the same to non-Muslims women ...it will be wrong , too.

those women who fought against Muslims ...i.e. came in to war field with arms ......they were distributed among Muslims by the authority. NO ordinary Muslim has any right to capture any innocent unarmed women & rape her....this is not the teaching of Islam.

so far as i remember now , few soldiers got 40 , 90 or life imprisonment...

yap , they deserved death penalty but spend life in prison is also a kind of major punishment.
Bravo !!:thumbs_up

SATalha
07-21-2007, 07:51 AM
Wow its still going. Anyway life in prison? 4 the gravity of the crime, its not a fit.

Muslim Woman
07-21-2007, 08:17 AM

...... life in prison? 4 the gravity of the crime, its not a fit.

well , let's face the reality. Americans lives are more precious than the Iraqi ones.

So , if 3 ( minimum ) soldiers got punishment like 40 yrs or spend rest of the life in prison for killing a sub human being ....u cant say it's not a fit.

They will get due punishment on the last day...as a token punishment .....remember many sinners are going unpunished ....it's not that bad.

sorry if this hurts anyones feeling . I support death penalty for the rapist but it's almost impossible to get justice in this world.

SATalha
07-21-2007, 09:30 AM
Yes Ukhti i know what your saying. These people will face justice at the end. But it is realy upseting when you see occupying forces commit crimes against the very people that they are supposdly helpin. BUT BLACK SHEEPS EXIST IN ALL GROUPS.

aamirsaab
07-21-2007, 09:44 AM
I've read a lot of crap on this thread. And it doesn't do ANYONE any favours.

This forum is lucky that I am lenient when it comes to handing out warnings, cus half of you would have been banned 3 months ago...or whenever I felt angry at society.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.