/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sllms!!!

praiseallah
08-28-2005, 10:12 PM
Assallama Alaikum brothers and sisters and I hope you all are in the best of health and Iman.Wow!!! this forum became quiet popular.I recognize some members from other forums here wow!!!I already learned soo much.Mash'allah you brothers and sisters are very knowledgeable. :) :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Amatullah
08-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Asallama Alaikum sister does the user name Shukri ring a bell :aboo: :aboo: :aboo:.Insh'allah sis Hope you enjoy this forum.Feel free and make your self comfortable. :thumbs_up

praiseallah
08-28-2005, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
Asallama Alaikum sister does the user name Shukri ring a bell :aboo: :aboo: :aboo:.Insh'allah sis Hope you enjoy this forum.Feel free and make your self comfortable. :thumbs_up
Oh no,miss LOOOOCa's her.People *warning*evacuate soon as possible.Oh,God help me :crickey: :crickey: :crickey:

abdulqadir
08-28-2005, 10:19 PM
assalamu aleykum sister i hope u enjoy it here u sallamz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Amatullah
08-28-2005, 10:21 PM
Ha.....Ha....Ha....I'm laughing sooooooooo hard I think my head will chop off.Seriously it hurts.Guess who I'm starting with none other then the fezz.(you).Ehh.that's sounds familiar doesn't it?

abdulqadir
08-28-2005, 10:22 PM
u talkin abt me

praiseallah
08-28-2005, 10:23 PM
Yeah!!!it does.We're still on for Friday night right?No bro don't think Ms.delirious is talkin to you.

abdulqadir
08-28-2005, 10:29 PM
are u goin to reply

Ummu Amatullah
08-28-2005, 10:34 PM
Yeah!!!sis of course I would never turn down a friends offer and not to mention you know what happened last time.

praiseallah
08-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Yeah!!!Please don't remind me that was the most embarracing highlight of my life.Any one else going to welcome me. :'( :'(

Protected_Diamond
08-28-2005, 11:21 PM
:sl: hey hope you enjoy your stay here im sure you will is wiked here!.. :D

Ummu Amatullah
08-29-2005, 02:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~baby girl~
you will is wiked here!.. :D
Asallama Alaikum sis I don't think I understand that :confused:

Mainul_Islam
08-29-2005, 04:59 AM
:sl:

welcome to the forum :)

tehzeeb
08-29-2005, 06:36 AM
hi
Hru Allzzzzz
Iam Tehzeeb From Lahore

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!