/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic txt Msgs

00:00
07-20-2007, 04:58 PM
A collection of small, brief, enlightening and nice text messages that could be send to others.

Happy Moments - PRAISE ALLAH
Difficult Moments- SEEK ALLAH
Quiet Moments - WORSHIP ALLAH
Painful Moments - TRUST ALLAH
Moment By Moment - THANK ALLAH

I ask allah 2 make u happy, make u smile, guide usafely, though every mile, grant u wealth, give u health & most of all grant u paradise!

The Shortest Distance between a Problem and it's Solution is the Distance between your Knees and the Floor. The one who Kneels to Allah (Ta'ala) can Stand Up to Anything.

Verily, Allah does not look towards your bodies nor towards your appearances.
But, he looks towards your hearts. (Muslim)

Allahs blessings are sweeter than springtime,

Allah's blessings are a treasure so true that thier value cannot be measured and one of Allahs blessings is you!

Watch your Thoughts, they become Words! Watch your Words, they become Actions! Watch your Actions, they become Habits! Watch your Habits, they become Character! Watch your CHARACTER! ..It becomes your DESTINY!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
07-20-2007, 05:01 PM
Jazakallah khair ... :)

STRIDER_420
07-20-2007, 06:51 PM
MASAHAHALLAH.....keep posting........

m102313
07-20-2007, 06:52 PM
:sl:

STRIDER_420 stop spamming the forums.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*~Sofia~*
07-20-2007, 08:06 PM
Salamz

Ive got most of these msgs, but jazakallah for posting this up (for those that i dnt got).

jazakallah! :)

wasalam

STRIDER_420
07-21-2007, 05:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker

STRIDER_420 stop spamming the forums.

SALAM sir.... i think u dnt knw the meaning of spamming .....secondly sir i want to gain full access that is why i have to cross atleat 50 posts ...as this forums says...........

""you need to be a full member which means that you need to have 50 or more posts. So start posting away!"""

so u tell me wat can i do....inorder to become a full member?????

m102313
07-21-2007, 08:46 AM

Yes you can still gain full member status by making beneficial posts.
Okay i agree your not spamming, but your making unnecessary posts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.