/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Leaving or not leaving please vote

Yanal
07-21-2007, 01:31 AM
Asalam alakum me and Muhammad were having a discussion and i raised the topic of leaving or starting a new account he said no this aco**** is fine but i said fine we will make a poll and then whoever gets the most votes wins so please vote

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-21-2007, 01:46 AM
:w:

format_quote Originally Posted by Al Yanal
Asalam alakum me and Muhammad were having a discussion and i raised the topic of leaving or starting a new account he said no

what's the reason for doing or not doing it ????

Yanal
07-21-2007, 01:57 AM
well iwanna start a fresh accoun and muhmmad is like no this account better

Muslim Woman
07-21-2007, 02:06 AM
:sl:

well iwanna start a fresh accoun and muhmmad is like no this account better

what new screen name u want to take for u & muhammed ??? Let's hear those first :okay:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
07-21-2007, 03:37 AM
what do you mean?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-21-2007, 03:49 AM

Well it is up to you in the end eventually. But since we know you long enough with your current account, I chose the second option :D:D lol. But if u do change, what will ur username be? I think thats what the sis is askin :p

Tania
07-21-2007, 05:43 AM
I like how sounds your name, so i voted to remain the same :)I am against of leaving too.

afriend
07-21-2007, 08:51 AM

But why would you want to :confused:...Just stick to your old account lol Can I please close this :heated:?

PS. Last bit was a joke.

Pk_#2
07-21-2007, 10:20 AM
I voted the second one,

i don't understand what's the point of another one, if its to change your username there are other ways.

glo
07-21-2007, 10:25 AM
Asalam alakum me and Muhammad were having a discussion and i raised the topic of leaving or starting a new account he said no this account is fine but i said fine we will make a poll and then whoever gets the most votes wins so please vote
What would be your reasons for starting a new account??? :?

Far7an
07-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Wa alaikum asalaam

I think you should be allowed to have a new account with a new username. However! You deserve more than just any ordinary username. You should ask for a glowing one, everytime someone looks at your username, they'll think "Wow!". Or maybe a pink username? You'll defo stand out with that.

I think I should start a thread with a poll. "Should Yanal have a glowing username or a pink one".

I'm with you all the way! :happy:

Pk_#2
07-21-2007, 10:44 AM
Okay give him a pink one.

A glowing one might look better than mine, so give him a pink one.

Far7an
07-21-2007, 11:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
:sl: I agree with Far7an.

Al-Yanal

^ Just look at that, it's sooo cool. :giggling: And it actually makes sense in another way too...because Yanal, you refer to yourself as Muhammad2, who has a Red username and guess what, pink is red's best friend. :eek:
That's a very good point my wise friend. Also, I think you've just decided his new username too :ooh:. It seems many members (well, maybe only Alpha), would like to see Muhammad replaced, and what better person to do it than Yanal! Muhammad version 2.0! :peace:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-21-2007, 04:04 PM
^^LoL @ u guys...;D

afriend
07-21-2007, 04:10 PM

That's enough children :D Topic closed!

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.