/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Revert! :)

Strzelecki
07-21-2007, 04:30 AM
Asalamalaykum all,
Alpha Dude [Absolute legend! :) ] posted a topic announcing this a few days ago, but it was lost when the forum went down.
Alhamdillilah I reverted [finally!] last Monday at 4PM over the phone.
Still making a lot of mistakes, I think. But inshaAllah everything will work out!

Still overthetopinsanelyhappy! :D

Wasalams
Daniel :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-21-2007, 05:08 AM
Welcome to Islam Akhi...
Allah Akbar... Allah Akbar.. Allah Akbar
May it be a source of comfort, guidance, contentment, and fulfillment to you and through you...
Ameen

p.s do tell us more about you...
:w:

Maidah
07-21-2007, 06:00 AM
great news bro, Allhamdullilah you picked the right path. I'm very happy for you. Keep it up and i will pray that Allah helps you through any struggle or difficulty you may face in life. Ameen. :happy:

tears4husain
07-21-2007, 06:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by buriedaway_4536
Asalamalaykum all,
Alpha Dude [Absolute legend! :) ] posted a topic announcing this a few days ago, but it was lost when the forum went down.
Still making a lot of mistakes, I think. But inshaAllah everything will work out!

Wasalams
:sl: never stop learning and never be bias towards any belief nor religion try to expand your knowledge to be able to communicate on all levels of islam and remember you cant be a scholar or the best over night, we're only human:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
07-21-2007, 09:44 AM

<< Dan

<<< :rolleyes: Cheer up A.D

:muddlehea AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

aamirsaab
07-21-2007, 09:47 AM
:sl:
Good on ya, let's have a barby.

SATalha
07-21-2007, 09:47 AM
May peace be upon you, my Brother. Any questions feel free to ask. ALLAH HU AKBAR!

abu-abderrahman
07-21-2007, 10:00 AM

Al Hamdulillah wa ALLAH AKBAR.
Really happy for you being guided to the truth. May ALLAH help you to be a good Muslim brother.

Welcome back.

ummAbdillah
07-21-2007, 10:06 AM
MashaAllah,
May ALLAH help you to be a good Muslim brother.
Ameen to the duaa, :w:

sevgi
07-21-2007, 10:06 AM
welcome brother,,,

its good to know our aussies are getting into it...may u shed light upon the rest of melbourne...

Umu 'Isa
07-21-2007, 10:13 AM
:salamext:
Welcome to Islaam brother, Masha Allaah! May Allaah keep you firm in the deen ameen.

Please let me know if you need any contacts in melbourne, I can find a few people that might be willing to help you insha Allaah.

Masha Allaah :D

itsme
07-21-2007, 11:56 AM

Ameen to all the above duahs. May Allah accept all our supplications and guide our brother and also all of us to His Pleasure...

Far7an
07-21-2007, 12:00 PM
Mashaa'Allah! That's fantastic! Welcome to the family brother! If you ever have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask inshaa'Allah.

The Ruler
07-21-2007, 12:01 PM

Welcome to the folds of islam. Will be waiting for the non-fiction.

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
And yeah, darn it, I am a legend. :shade: Finally, somebody realises. :(
Yoh! I realised that aaages ago when I knew you were infact a dudette. :mmokay: Arigato me.

Ubaidah
07-21-2007, 04:23 PM

As a newly reverted Muslim myself allow me to say may God continue to guide you! It's a wonderful thing!

m102313
07-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!

Welcome to Islam, my brother.

Just pray that allah makes it easy for you.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-21-2007, 04:37 PM
MashaAllllllaaaaahh! Great news :D Welcome to the Ummah brother, MashaAllah. Allahu Akbar! Ameen to all the Du'as :)

*noor
07-21-2007, 04:43 PM

Welcome to Islam brother!!! I am truly so very happy for you and glad that you have found the path the suits your heart and mind. SubhanaAllah!!!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here and we'll all try our best to answer whatever you need to know.

Congratulations!!!! :D

MuhammadRizan
07-22-2007, 01:43 AM

welcome to islam bro...:D

Skillganon
07-22-2007, 02:11 AM
Walaikum assalam wr wb.

Congratulation bro.

Yanal
07-22-2007, 02:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by buriedaway_4536
Asalamalaykum all,

Wasalams
:sl: :sl:
That is very good news MashAllah and may allah(Swt)bless Alpha Dude and because of his talks did you convert?:w: :w:

Strzelecki
07-22-2007, 04:55 AM
JazakhAllah Kheir!! :D
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
p.s do tell us more about you...
I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I was 17 the day I reverted but turned 18 the next day.
When I was born, I was baptised a Catholic, although non-practising. ^^
Umm..Yeah! Hehe.

Intisar
07-22-2007, 04:58 AM
Manshallah, may Allah make it an easy transition for you bro. You're hardly a year older than me. =P

Khayal
07-22-2007, 05:05 AM

Congratulations!!!

Brother, welcome to mslim ummah!!!

ummzayd
07-22-2007, 10:01 AM

Allahu akbar!

Masha'Allah brother may Allah ta'ala bless you and guide you and keep you on the straight path always ameen.

<nasira>
07-22-2007, 05:10 PM
wa alaiykassalam warahmatullah
alhamdulillah it is so heart-warming 2 discover dat...i supose being on dis forum, u hav a fair amount of knowledge on tru islam, howeva, if u do hav any concerns im sure wel al b more than happy 2 help u!!
remember..in the holy qur'aan:laa ikraaha fid-deen (there is no compulsion in religion) so just take it 1 step @ a tym bro :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.