View Full Version : New Yahoo group for our Young Men

Abunaaila
08-29-2005, 03:10 AM
As Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatu Allah:

I am writing to inform everyone with young men age 14 and under of
PalTalk "Young Salafi Brothers" classroom. Here is the link:

http://groupsyahoo.com/group/YoungSalafiBrothers/

Description

Alhumdulilah wasalat wasalam alarasoolulah.
Bismeelahi Rahmani Raheem

Asalamu alaykum warahamatalahi wabarakatu,
I am UmmJihad Zainab Bint Hogan of www.salafiflower.com. This group was created for my 10 year old home-schooled son to communicate with other Salafi young men(14 and under) like himself. This group will be supervised by me personally but I am giving my son space to use his creativity. That is all I have to say, because I dont want to take over my sons group..lol. So below is his very own description of this/his group :)

Asalamu alaykum,
I want to have an opportunity to meet others like me. My whole family had a group so I got one. I want to learn about my deen with young Salafi men my age. I know that it is fun to have others to chat with instead of playing games with my younger brother and sisters.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Amatullah
08-29-2005, 03:18 AM
Mash'allah you're such a thoughtful dad.Your little kid sounds sooo adorable even though I never met him but just a thought.I would've joined only if I was a few years younger and a male.

Abunaaila
08-29-2005, 07:54 AM
Masha Allah:

Barak Allahu Feek, but I am not the father of this particular child. There is another thoughtful mother & father of this young brother that wants to add Islaam to his life with love and adornment.

May Allah make the successful, Ameen

Ummu Amatullah
08-29-2005, 12:47 PM
Oh,my bad it sounded as if you were the father :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
basitisnumberone
08-29-2005, 09:20 PM
:sl:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:p :p
:w:

SalafiFemaleJih
08-30-2005, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abunaaila
As Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatu Allah:

I am writing to inform everyone with young men age 14 and under of
PalTalk "Young Salafi Brothers" classroom. Here is the link:

http://groupsyahoo.com/group/YoungSalafiBrothers/

Description

Alhumdulilah wasalat wasalam alarasoolulah.
Bismeelahi Rahmani Raheem

Asalamu alaykum warahamatalahi wabarakatu,
I am UmmJihad Zainab Bint Hogan of www.salafiflower.com. This group was created for my 10 year old home-schooled son to communicate with other Salafi young men(14 and under) like himself. This group will be supervised by me personally but I am giving my son space to use his creativity. That is all I have to say, because I dont want to take over my sons group..lol. So below is his very own description of this/his group :)

Asalamu alaykum,
I want to have an opportunity to meet others like me. My whole family had a group so I got one. I want to learn about my deen with young Salafi men my age. I know that it is fun to have others to chat with instead of playing games with my younger brother and sisters.
salafiiiii coooooooooooool lol too bad im a girl :(.....umm its all good : )

*!~Faith~!*
08-31-2005, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SalafiFemaleJih
salafiiiii coooooooooooool lol too bad im a girl :(.....umm its all good : )
:sl:

Here's one for sisters sis salafi: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/YoungSalafeeSisters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.