/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Did they ?

Abdul-Raouf
07-21-2007, 04:55 PM
Some argue that man didnt land on moon... and that the NASA has cheated the world... If it can make a man to land a man about 40yrs ago
(the surprise here is they telecasted live videos of that landing in tv durin that time..)...

If these things were possible..why is that they havent tried again ?????????? (this is a common doubt)

Related link : http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast23feb_2.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ubaidah
07-21-2007, 05:03 PM
This is one of those things that the people who DON'T believe care a WHOLE lot about. I personally just believe that they did. It's one of those things thats nice to talk about, but if it came out that they didn't and it was all staged.. well I'd be ok with that too. The evidence AGAINST it is pretty interesting though...

:sl:

Star
07-21-2007, 05:06 PM
im sittin of the fence for this 1, im not sure what i believe, if they did land on the moon once, then y havent they tried it again? and does any1 know about that whole neil armstrong story, that when he landed on the moon, he heard the 1st khalimah, n becoz he told others they had him sectioned in a mental institute or somefin, i dont know if this is tru or not, but its what i've heard.

:w:

Encolpius
07-22-2007, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Star
im sittin of the fence for this 1, im not sure what i believe, if they did land on the moon once, then y havent they tried it again?
Budget cuts, I suspect.

Do you know how expensive it is to build, fuel up, launch, and guide a Saturn V rocket to the moon, land, then get its payload back to Earth safely?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!