/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eating ants?? Problem??

S.A.
07-21-2007, 07:10 PM
:sl:

Yesterday i bought some mixed dry fruits like pistachio, peanuts and cashewnuts and kept it in a covered bowl.

Today as I was eating them I noticed some very tiny red ants...i think they are called driver ants where around the bowl and inside it as well :enough!:

So, my intelligence level tells me that I might have gulped down some of them. :rollseyes

Question:

Wht now? Is it a big deal eating ants? If its not a big deal eating ants unnintentionally then wht if i had eaten cockroaches or flies :mmokay: ? No problem?:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
H4RUN
07-21-2007, 07:14 PM

OH MY GOSH SIS!!!!!!
THEY'RE GOING TO GROW BIG INSIDE! COS they were probably to small for you to chew, oh noooooooooo, this is not good...u might have ants coming out your ears, eyes NOOOOOO this is too diabolical!

:p Heh heh heh:D kNock em dead. or bite em dead:p

Shouldnt have done any harm...
:w:
PS. did they taste nice?:playing:

$tranger
07-21-2007, 07:15 PM
hmmm... sounds crunchy :p

$tranger
07-21-2007, 07:15 PM
hmmm... sounds crunchy :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
H4RUN
07-21-2007, 07:16 PM

Lip Licking Foods i say!:playing:

S.A.
07-21-2007, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN

OH MY GOSH SIS!!!!!!
THEY'RE GOING TO GROW BIG INSIDE! COS they were probably to small for you to chew, oh noooooooooo, this is not good...u might have ants coming out your ears, eyes NOOOOOO this is too diabolical!

:p Heh heh heh:D kock em dead. or bite em dead:p

Shouldnt have done any harm...
PS. did they taste nice?:playing:

Brother Harun....they tasted same as cashewnuts ...:raging:

H4RUN
07-21-2007, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.A.
Brother Harun....they tasted same as cashewnuts ...:raging:

definately things that make u go mmmmmm :playing:

Could u feel them trying to hatch a plan for the great escape up your throat? Did they keep sliding down???? Did the tickle your tongue??? Questions, question, questions:D

S.A.
07-21-2007, 07:27 PM

definately things that make u go mmmmmm :playing:

Could u feel them trying to hatch a plan for the great escape up your throat? Did they keep sliding down???? Did the tickle your tongue??? Questions, question, questions:D

You guysssssssssssss....seriously need a kick on your [cant say]!!!!!!!!!

H4RUN
07-21-2007, 07:31 PM
You guysssssssssssss....seriously need a kick on your [cant say]!!!!!!!!!

...Ears lol

Yes we do:D

I mean we could be quiet if u want?...Then you'll get some boffin google search an article on the life of the ant, and how it goes around in armies, and then probably say how they can reproduce themselves

LOLLLL i was messing about the last line

Okay sis:) As u wish..
Pack it in lads!
Tis gettin outa hand, from now we're Anti Ant joke people:D

S.A.
07-21-2007, 07:34 PM

...Ears lol

Yes we do:D

I mean we could be quiet if u want?...Then you'll get some boffin google search an article on the life of the ant, and how it goes around in armies, and then probably say how they can reproduce themselves:w:
Now this really made me laugh...:p :peace: :D :D :D

God bless you alll. Now its time for me to go to sleep. ITs 11:33 pm here.

See ya soon. Goodnight and bye.

Mawaddah
07-21-2007, 07:52 PM

Some ants are spicey, some ants taste like insect spray, some ants give off a terrible odor as you bite into them, some ants are tasteless, and some ants just take on the taste of the food they were tramping thru....

Dont ask me How I know :omg:

H4RUN
07-21-2007, 08:17 PM
Now this really made me laugh...:p :peace: :D :D :D

God bless you alll. Now its time for me to go to sleep. ITs 11:33 pm here.

See ya soon. Goodnight and bye.

For when u wake up...Good night:D dont let the ants bite MUHAHAHAHA ;D

Do u think they go to sleep aswel? Or do they just run around, in your case exploring your internal organs:p:p

Woops i wasnt gonna say anything:X i'll keep quiet from now:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.