/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Deathclock

S.A.
07-21-2007, 07:21 PM
:sl:

http://www.deathclock.com/

I wonder what the programmer was thinking when he programmed this program. :muddlehea

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Thanaa
07-21-2007, 07:24 PM
Ive been on there before :) Im guessing he was thinking about morbid things whe he came up with it...:D

^..sTr!vEr..^
07-21-2007, 09:31 PM
umm...is it somethg serious..i thought it was a joke or somethg....?? *stunned*

جوري
07-22-2007, 04:00 AM
lol that is hilarious.. I checked my death under pessimistic circumstances and then under 'normal' and it added 26 whole years ahahhaa.. watch me drop dead tomorrow-- akh.. sigh ..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Strzelecki
07-22-2007, 04:48 AM
It gave me till I'm 27 when I was 13. Not going to check it out again, though.

AmarFaisal
07-22-2007, 07:09 AM
huh..????2057 to die..who wants to live that long!!I'd look terrible at that age for sure:)

Abdul-Raouf
07-22-2007, 07:13 AM
Im not gonna check it... I havent done before.. I wont do it ever...

جوري
07-22-2007, 07:46 AM
it is silly.. (Al'a3mar byed illah)-- no one knows matters that are fi 3ilm alghyeb.... the site is so goofy.. but hilarious.. you know when women get pregnant and visit their Ob, she uses a pregnancy wheel that supposedly tells of their due date-- only 3% of women actually deliver on their 'assigned' due date.. and at least there is a scientific method implemented to make that prediction.. this one here is so goofy though, and did I mention hilarious? ;D

Strzelecki
07-22-2007, 07:50 AM
Saturday, January 30, 2038

Ick! WHY did I give in?

Malaikah
07-22-2007, 09:20 AM

Is this halal? :?

S.A.
07-22-2007, 10:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Is this halal? :?
Quite an intelligent question. :rolleyes:

To believe in the date provided by this dumb program is ofcourse haram no doubt abt it.

I guess we all are just trying to have some fun and laughter with this. Thats all.

Question: If users are taking this website as fun then why was my zodiac signs thread deleted for being in the safe side? That thread was also meant for fun and was far from astrology. (Im still angry)

:w:

M.B
07-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Subhanallah who set that webdite up only allah subhana watala can decide when you die any moment.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!