/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New brother on Forum :D

Ersan
07-21-2007, 11:59 PM
Assalamu alaykum :) I am ur new brother on the forum, and I am very glad to be a part of a jamaah like this one :) Alhamdulillah :) I am from Serbia, former state of Yugoslavia. I belong to minority people here, boshyaks, and this part where I am from used to belong to Bosnia about 100 years ago :)

I am happy to see that here are pleasant brothers and sister from all over the globe :) MashaAllah :D I am student of Arabic here. I hope i am welcome here :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
07-22-2007, 12:01 AM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

Welcome to the forum :)

It's nice to have so many people from different parts of the world, Masha'Allaah. I hope you will have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here Insha'Allaah.

Check out our Arabic section - Insha'Allaah you can find something to help you with your studies!

Intisar
07-22-2007, 12:01 AM
Walaykum Salaam brother,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy it. :D

Yanal
07-22-2007, 12:05 AM
asala malakum welcome you are so freking lucky to have a admin welcome you first :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling well welcome anyway lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ubaidah
07-22-2007, 12:14 AM
:sl:

Welcome. Enjoy your stay on the boards. The folks that post here are great!

SATalha
07-22-2007, 12:17 AM
Assalamualaikum Akhi? Hummm I have a Chechen friend who has the same name as you and is also studying arabic in London?

Ersan
07-22-2007, 02:11 AM
Hummm I have a Chechen friend who has the same name as you and is also studying arabic in London?
Well this is nice coincidence :D I've heard that near to Chechenya is the source of my people, Boshnyaks, where we came from maybe 1000 years ago, or more :) I'm not saying that ur friend is boshnyak, I just said that cuz i think it's interesting :)

Thank you all for ur welcomes, i still cant beleive that i am welcomed on some international islamic forum :) this is really... :D cool :) thank you.

I see that all brothers and sister here are so friendly, so islamic. I saw many forums, and most of those discussion boards I've visited are used for fight between muslims, each against other. They are saying bad words to each other, they hate each other, they have hased, hiqd, bagdaa' and all other diseases of heart and soul... :cry:

So i say to u, u are my new friends, and this kind of discussion board is a real relief, after seeing all those forums, and this is a real Oasis of peace, brotherhood and love :) thank u :)

i still cant believe that i will have muslim friends in canada, usa, arabia, and all over the world :D all in one place :D

جوري
07-22-2007, 02:19 AM
[BANANA]:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: [/BANANA] Aboard LI akhi.. you are very welcome here insha'Allah
:w:

MustafaMc
07-22-2007, 02:34 AM
Assalamu alaikum, Brother Ersan, we are glad to have you on board. I hope that your stay here will be beneficial to you.

Ersan
07-22-2007, 03:21 AM
Thank you all. I am proud to be part of ur jamaat :D

Abdul-Raouf
07-22-2007, 03:37 AM

:w:

tearsofice21
07-22-2007, 05:14 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum

Welcome to the forum. Insha'Allah you will benefit and enjoy the stay.

snakelegs
07-22-2007, 05:32 AM
[MOUSE]welcome, ersan![/MOUSE]

Ersan
07-23-2007, 02:18 PM
Thank you all :) I dont know why I cant poste anything on the topic -

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...delines-2.html

I wanted to post this in that tread, by Selman Al Awdah

Male-Female Relationships

Question: Two people fall in love after getting to know each other online. Will their marriage be a success or a failure?

Answered by Ghâdah bint Ahmad Hasan

It is Allah’s blessing to us that we have these technologies today that, if we use them properly, facilitate for us many ways of lawful communication and interaction.

The Internet, with its many features – like Messenger and online forums – has provided young Muslims, both men and women, with an easy way to get to know one another and exchange ideas. There is nothing wrong with this, as long as everything is done with the parents’ full knowledge and oversight. As long as our conversations are in conformity with the dictates and etiquettes of Islamic Law, then they remains upon the default ruling of being lawful.

The Qur’ân gives us the general ruling to be applied when men and women speak with each other: “Be not soft of speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease aspires (to you), but utter customary speech.” [Sûrah al-Ahzâb: 32]

This is evidence that speaking in and of itself is lawful between men and women. The Qur’ân does not provide us with guidelines for doing things that are unlawful!

Nevertheless, frequent conversation can lead young men and women to start liking each other. Their hearts can become attached. This is part of our human nature, which Allah has placed in us. It is in our makeup. It is naïve to think otherwise and a mistake for anyone to think that he or she is strong enough to resist it. No one is immune.

People differ only in two things: their degree of moral integrity that they exercise when faced with the situation, and the decisions that they make.

This brings us to what must be done when two Muslims find themselves falling in love online. They have two choices.

1. They can decide to stop all communication with one another once they realize that an emotional attachment has begun between them, and nip it in the bud.

2. They can start taking the practical and lawful steps with their families to realize their feelings in a lawful way.

In either case, this means that it is unlawful for them, Islamically, to develop a romantic relationship online. Once they are emotionally drawn to each other, they can no longer keep up their online acquaintance. Persisting in their online relationship will only cause their desire for each other to grow stronger until it overwhelms their ability to reason and make sound decisions. They could develop serious emotional ties even though they could never fulfill them in a lawful way, or through a happy marriage, due to the disparity in their social circumstances, their looks, or the possibility of their parents’ approval.

Therefore, once a man and woman on the Internet find that they are emotionally drawn to each other, they must do what is right and proper. The young man should make overtures to the woman’s family and seek from them permission to pursue marriage according to the proper custom. In this way, the future of their relationship will be determined according to the moral dictates of Islam.

There will be either acceptance from the family, in which case we have nothing but praise for the Internet that acted as a means for the wholesome and good Islamic marriage. Or the marriage proposal, after due consideration, will be turned down, while reason still reigns supreme.

Therefore, marriage that results from an initial contact online can be successful or unsuccessful. This depends on how the two people conduct themselves from the start. How they take matters after their interest in each other is kindled makes all the difference in the long run.

And Allah knows best.

*~Sofia~*
07-23-2007, 06:20 PM
Salam brother

welcome to the LI community, glad to have u here brother. i hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah.
Enjoy ur stay brother

any questions? jus ask away :)

wasalam

Al_Imaan
07-24-2007, 01:34 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Samira_01
07-27-2007, 09:56 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome .. hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah :)

wa3leykum salam
peace:peace:

Ersan
08-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Thank you all :D u r very cool brothers and sisters :D

Al-Zaara
08-25-2007, 09:40 AM
Selam aleykum,

Aahh boshnyak. My father has some friends who are boshnyaks, alhamdulillah.

I'm from Kosovo. :D Nice to see you here! Welcome to LI!

------
08-25-2007, 12:12 PM
:salamext:

:welcome:

Any questions? plz ask.

Hope u have a beneficial stay Inshaa Allaah :)

Ersan
08-25-2007, 02:10 PM
I am really glad to be part of ur hospitable jamaah :) jazakumullahu khayren

abs
08-25-2007, 02:14 PM
salamz,
welcome 2 da forum

ژاله
08-25-2007, 03:36 PM
welcome to the forum bro!

7ai_3la_Alsalah
08-25-2007, 05:13 PM
Alsalamu Alikum Brother

Welcome to the forum, hope that you can enjoy your stay here, benefit us and we can benifet you :)

Whispering sssh : i can post here wow :)

Wassalam

Aisha20
08-25-2007, 07:02 PM

Kittygyal
08-25-2007, 08:55 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.