/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Time out for the summer

glo
07-22-2007, 08:17 AM
Greetings, all!

Well, the summer holidays are upon us, and I feel it is time to spend less time on the computer and more time with my family, with my friends and with God.

So I am planning to take some time out from LI.
Instead of logging in first thing in the morning I will extend my Bible reading and prayer time.
It is time to seek God and his will. :)

Instead of logging in in the afternoon/evening, I will spend my time with my family and with friends.
Time to do more gardening. More cooking. More baking. More running. More knitting. More writing. More reading. More laughing. More singing.

Peace to you all. And have a great summer! (Or winter, if you live in the southern hemisphere ...:D)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Silver Pearl
07-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Greetings glo,

I hope you spend your time away from LI beneficially. If you think the addiction is too much to bare (I know we don't like to admit it) then you can always log on as invisible and just don't post....no one would ever have to know, except you and God :p (and the admins....but that is irrelevant)

On a more serious note, your stay here is always a delight. We'll see you soon then I guess :)

Peace to you too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.