/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my mums going back home...

Helena
07-22-2007, 05:23 PM
:sl:

The purpose of this thread is give moi some positive advice inshAllah. To give me the strength/tawfiq to understand the purpose of this circumstance.

....My amma( mum) is going back home ( Bangladesh). It is for a good reason for this visit. InshAllah hope something good comes out, May Allah(swt) accept our dua inshAllah.

MashAllah it is a beautiful world....the shaytan surely knows how to trick ppl and keep them apart..as jealousy, greed and pride destroys the believer.

You may wonder/think ur kind are ur supporter and guider as my grandparents both past away and left 10 children and my mum being the eldest. Then u see the truth...the other side of him/her. They are no longer yours, all they think of ur negativity and portray you negatively in the society. Astagfirulla..

All above..you look into ur heart and realize Allah(swt) is only one for us..whom is our guider and showing us the straight path...Ya Allah...

..Basically......

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
<nasira>
07-22-2007, 05:34 PM
keep steadfast sis...i pray u and ur mum r fyn...seek allah in difficult situations...

Helena
07-22-2007, 05:41 PM
the last time my mum went Bangladesh for my nanas burial.

I just feel will she be secured there.because i know for sure i will have sleepless nights, counting the weeks for her arrival.

I do not prefer back homes environment..such as black magic and other stuff...

ummAbdillah
07-22-2007, 06:02 PM
:sl:
MshaAllah sis, May Allah bless you and and your mother. Your love for your mother is amazing, InshAllah she'll be okey.
Are you sis LABAYYK?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.