/* */

PDA

View Full Version : pics of Jannat-ul Baqi Cemetery........

STRIDER_420
07-22-2007, 07:32 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
STRIDER_420
07-22-2007, 07:33 PM

STRIDER_420
07-22-2007, 07:33 PM

STRIDER_420
07-22-2007, 07:34 PM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
07-22-2007, 07:35 PM
:sl:

JazakAllah for sharing. :)

So ermm...where are the graves? :-[

:w:

Khayal
07-22-2007, 07:42 PM

Nice! jazaak ALLAH khayr for posting.

*~Sofia~*
07-22-2007, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

JazakAllah for sharing. :)

So ermm...where are the graves? :-[

salams bro

if u look closely, u can see where the graves are dug... looks like lighter coloured sand..can see it in the second pic quite clearly. :)

Uthman
07-22-2007, 08:07 PM

Right..I see it!

Makes more sense now. It being a cemetery and all...yeah.

JazakAllah for pointing it out. :)

*~Sofia~*
07-22-2007, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

Right..I see it!

Makes more sense now. It being a cemetery and all...yeah.

JazakAllah for pointing it out. :)

das kool, always happy to help! :D

جوري
07-22-2007, 08:16 PM
What I'd give to be burried there.. I tried contacting saudi embassy several times to secure me a spot for burial in medina and it is impossible to be burried there unless one dies there.. oh How I wish to die there a good Muslim and be raised on Islam with Al-Abrar youm al-qyama
Ameen

Tania
07-23-2007, 04:56 AM
But where is this cemetery :?

جوري
07-23-2007, 05:09 AM
It is in medina
in the holy city of peace...

Tania
07-23-2007, 05:35 PM
Do you think its much better to be burried in a sacre town cemetery rather than in an common one :?

جوري
07-23-2007, 06:05 PM
It is a common belief amongst Muslims, that no hypocrite's body shall be committed to those consecrated grounds -- thus I assume, everyone wants a spot there. but unfortunately it doesn't work out that way... I believe only people who die accidentally there are granted a burial.
Do I think it is better?.. only for reasons mentioned above, but it certainly wouldn't make a difference as only deeds and intent are telling of the final destination... moreover if only they are accepted by Allah SWT... May we die and be raised with the righteous Ameen..

Tania
07-23-2007, 08:14 PM
I like how you wrote : "but it certainly wouldn't make a difference as only deeds and intent are telling of the final destination" :) After me each cemetery has the same silence.
Here its usual to prepair the burial place before to happen only to avoid to have some stranger like neighbor.:-[

جوري
07-23-2007, 09:16 PM
my family from both my dad and my mom's side have cemetery land, each family usually purchases a land that covers several spots.. my parents come from different cities and I was dumbfounded recently to find out that my grandmother from my dad's side had her body shipped to some province.. I also found out that my grandfather is buried in Mecca as he died there on his way to pilgrimage.. how lucky is that? Sobhan Allah.. I suppose people don't like to discuss such things, but I don't see a problem, we can all go at any minute really best be prepared-- I am not sure where I'll be buried, and indeed everyone should plan ahead... If I had my pick, I'd only be so ecstatic to find a place in Medina.. May Allah make it true insha'Allah..
I think I would be disturbing if I died in midair or at sea.. =(
May Allah make this life and the life to come easy on us Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.