/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New

highway_trekker
07-22-2007, 10:54 PM
Assalaamu-alaykum wa rahamtullaah,

I've decided to join the forum and hope to benefit from it. Mashaa'Allaah there are some genuine and level-headed people on this forum who give sincere advice, encourage good and forbid wrong. I especially like the support given to those in hardship and the general guidance given to the younger members of the forum (not to mention the speedy action taken by mods in closing certain threads-Alhamdulillaah). May Allaah reward all of those who do good deeds and increase you in good-aameen.

Wassalaamu-alaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
07-22-2007, 10:55 PM
You got 56 posts already Alhamdhulillah

Welcome ....

AsalamuAlaykum!

Star
07-22-2007, 11:14 PM
:sl: ukhtee,

we've already crossed paths, but anyways :welcome: to the forum

format_quote Originally Posted by highway_trekker
Mashaa'Allaah there are some genuine and level-headed people on this forum who give sincere advice, encourage good and forbid wrong. I especially like the support given to those in hardship and the general guidance given to the younger members of the forum.
u being 1 of the above {my opinion} :D

Anyway hope you benefit from this forum as much as we'll benefit from you, looking forward to reading your post, :okay:

:w:

Abdul Fattah
07-22-2007, 11:16 PM
selam aleykum
welcome to the forum, hope you have a beneficial stay
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
You got 56 posts already Alhamdhulillah

Welcome ....

AsalamuAlaykum!
Was thinking the same thing lol, should I go on patrol looking for spam? :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Strzelecki
07-23-2007, 01:19 PM
Wa alaykum asalam sis!
Wow. You're a gun at posting!:muddlehea
Enjoy! ^^

highway_trekker
07-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Jazaak'Allaahu Khayr for your welcome,

You got 56 posts already
I decided to make this my 57th one as opposed to my first one. I tried to put it off then decided to abide by the netiquettes of the forum!

we've already crossed paths, but anyways to the forum
Ukhtee Star, what can I say??? *winks* Jazaakillaahu khayr for the welcome, you are too kind.

*Maysun
07-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Assalaamu Alaikuum Warahamatul Lahi Wabarakatuh

Welcome to Li Islamic Forum sista ..

*~Sofia~*
07-23-2007, 06:17 PM
Salam sister :)

welcome to the LI family, glad to have u here! i hope u have a very beneficial stay inshallah. im sure u will learn lots here inshallah, and im sure we will all learn loads from u too ukhtee, ive seen ur posts, and i have to say they are GOOD! mashallah :D i am sure we will benefit from u LOADS! inshallah.

have a wonderful and enjoyable stay sis :)

wasalam
x

Ubaidah
07-23-2007, 08:26 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum Sister. You came to the right place, and you're absolutely right about your assessment of this forum it's the absolute best. Enjoy yourself and I hope your stay here is beneficial Insha'Allah.

:w:

highway_trekker
07-23-2007, 10:27 PM
JazakAllaahu Khayran for your welcome

Al_Imaan
07-24-2007, 01:29 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Samira_01
07-27-2007, 10:00 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome .. hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah :)

wa3leykum salam
peace:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!