/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Urgent help from Revert Muslims ...anyone from Chicago ??

Muslim Woman
07-23-2007, 09:29 AM
:sl:

I read some recent posts of sister Kittygyal. It seems to me that.she is in great trouble . I think ,she needs urgent help . I m feeling very helpless ....she lives in Chicago. If any sis lives there , pl. contact her personally & try to help her.

She is a revert . I think , she did it secretly , now she is facing some serious problems.

Also i request my revert bro & sisters to give her advices

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-23-2007, 04:31 PM

if u know any phone no of Chicago Muslim org or revert association. pl. post it here . I will e-mail her the numbers so that she can contact them if needed.

Thanks in advance.

may Allah help her , Ameen

highway_trekker
07-23-2007, 04:34 PM
May Allaah make everything easy for her-aameen

fatima_01
07-23-2007, 09:18 PM
y dnt u just google it im sure ud find summit alot more usefull. may allah make everything easy or her

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
00:00
07-23-2007, 10:22 PM
May Allaah make everything easy for her
Ameen

Were all her for the sis.

Woodrow
07-25-2007, 01:39 AM
The thread that initiated this thread was over a year old and to the best of my knowledge Kittygyal no longer lives in Chicago but is living with relatives in the UK.

Here is a link to the last thread she posted on just 4 weeks ago.

http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...tml#post776570

The concern, of all the members here, for one of our own is deeply touching. However, it is best if we do not bring up year old problems unless we have reason to believe the conditions have worsened or new problems have developed.

Let our Du'as be that Kittygyal is well and doing well in the UK.

It is best we do not add to problems that may have been resolved. If either Kittygyal or someone who has contact with her reads this thread, please post here and bring us all up to date.

In the mean time let us wish Kittygyal well and not jump to any conclusions until we know her current situation.

Once again your concerns are deeply touching and your intentions are all very good. Let us all refrain from saying anything in this thread that may bring up unwanted issues.

At the moment I think it is best if we let this thread remain open, as this seems to have become an issue that is rapidly circulating among many members.

Muslim Woman
07-30-2007, 12:44 AM

sis Kittygyal has requested everyone to read this dua for her:

Allahhumma ahyini ma kaanatil hayaatu khairalllee wa tawafffani idha kaanatil wa faato khairalllee

http://theislampath.com/smf/index.php

....anyone--- can u translate it into English pl. for me ??? Thanks.

may Allah cure the sis , Ameen

Muslim Woman
07-30-2007, 02:00 AM

Du`a’ for Healing Sickness

1) Allahumma rabba al-nnas adhhibi al-ba’sa ishfi anta al-sshafi la shifa’a illa shifa’ula shifa’an la yughadiru saqaman

(O Allah, O Lord of Mankind, remove the affliction and send down cure and healing, for no one can cure but You; so cure in such a way that no trace of illness is left).

2) As’alu Allaha al-azem rabba al-‘arshi al-azem an yashfiyane

(I beseech Allah, the Great, Lord of the Mighty Throne, to heal me).

3) A’udhu bi izzati Allahi wa qudratihi mimma ajidu wa uhadhiru

(I seek refuge and protection in the august might and power of Allah from the pain and illness I am suffering from and I’m afraid of).

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503545662

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
07-30-2007, 02:06 PM
ssllam.

sorry i dont understand. is she ill:muddlehea

Muslim Woman
07-31-2007, 12:49 AM

Ourra-Tul-'Ain

sorry i dont understand. is she ill

yes , sister is very very sick. She requested all to make this dua for her

O Allah, grant me life if life is good for me, and grant me death if death is good for me

http://theislampath.com/smf/

bint_muhammed
07-31-2007, 03:40 PM
she cant be that ill she was on msn i believe a few days ago!

nadia85
08-01-2007, 11:05 AM
I havent seen her on msn for 2 or 3 days ,why is she ill?

ummAbdillah
08-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Asalamu Alaykum,
i have last spoken to her two weeks ago on MSN. May Allah restore her health. If anyone catches her on MSN by any chance please pass her my greetings.

nadia85
08-01-2007, 11:54 AM
if i c her on msn i will pass the greeting on sis

Muslim Woman
08-02-2007, 01:05 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by bint_muhammed
she cant be that ill she was on msn i believe a few days ago!

i found her in other forum 4 days back..here it it . Her screen name is different there

* American Wildcat Pride *

Today at 12:57:41 AM

SALAMUALIKUM, EVERY1 DU DUA FOR ME PLZ,

I KNOW A WHILE I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE BUT IM SINCERLY NOT WELL AND NEED EVERY1'S DUA'AHS PLEASE AM BEGGING YA ALL.

I WON'T BE HERE MUCH JUST WANTED TO LET EVERY1 KNOW I CN'T TYPE MUCH AND IM IN PAIN .

I HOPE WE MEET IN JANAH INSHA'ALLAAH . THANK YOU FOR....

* American Wildcat Pride *

Today at 12:58:38 AM

EVERY1 BEING HERE FOR ME AND LETTING ME ON THIS SITE.

HOPE 2 SEE Y'LL IN JANAH INSHA'ALLAAH REMEMBER ME IN UR DUA'AHZ PLZZZZZZZZ N DU FORGIVE ME

KEEP THIS SITE GOING BRO CHAMP N EVERY1 TK CRE OF YA SELF

W/SLM (SNOWY)

Aisha!
08-06-2007, 09:43 PM
shes in islamicpath thingy shes ill it says taht on the website

Muslim Woman
08-07-2007, 01:17 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha!
shes in islamicpath thingy shes ill it says taht on the website

sis's one of latest post :

DUA'AHZ NEEDED PLEASE FOR SIS SNOWY PLEASE :( *

I MADE MY FIRST EVA 2STEPS YESADAY!!!!

BT WIV 4PPL

i stl need duaz plz

MuslimahBarb
08-07-2007, 02:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

sis's one of latest post :

DUA'AHZ NEEDED PLEASE FOR SIS SNOWY PLEASE :( *

I MADE MY FIRST EVA 2STEPS YESADAY!!!!

BT WIV 4PPL

i stl need duaz plz
:w:

My Dear Sister,
I will say dua for Kittygyal in my Isha prayer this evening. Pleas keep us posted when you hear anything regarding her and her condition.

Salam,
Barbara

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.