/* */

PDA

View Full Version : driving test du'as

*~Sofia~*
07-23-2007, 03:19 PM
:sl:

my mate is havin her driving test soon and wanted sum du'as that she cud read prior to the test.. anyone got any suitable du'as???

jazakallah in advance :D

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
rozeena
07-23-2007, 03:42 PM
wen i took my test i constantly read ayat tur kursi. n dat izzaja ha nasurullahi wa fath dua sori i dnt knw da name of it.its in da 30 supara ill find out 4 u. n tell her to read 2 rakath namaze hajith n den dua askin allah 2 help her inshallah shell pass.where n wen is it?

highway_trekker
07-23-2007, 03:51 PM
This is the du'aa when you are experiencing difficulty:

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/043.html

*~Sofia~*
07-23-2007, 03:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
wen i took my test i constantly read ayat tur kursi. n dat izzaja ha nasurullahi wa fath dua sori i dnt knw da name of it.its in da 30 supara ill find out 4 u. n tell her to read 2 rakath namaze hajith n den dua askin allah 2 help her inshallah shell pass.where n wen is it?
oh kk jazakallah sis for this :sunny: erm im not sure when it is.. but it's real soon. it's in wanstead, in east london, dnt fink u've heard of it?

thnx again

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*~Sofia~*
07-23-2007, 03:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by highway_trekker
This is the du'aa when you are experiencing difficulty:

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/043.html
oooo yay jazakallah sister for this :D

muzna
07-23-2007, 04:08 PM
i have my trial on wednesday...
nervous...

rozeena
07-23-2007, 04:09 PM
good luck sis muzna and trus me try nt 2 be nervouse sis

muzna
07-23-2007, 04:26 PM
thanks very much
i'm a bit worried about the incline..
jazakallah..

*~Sofia~*
07-23-2007, 06:45 PM
anyone have any more du'as?? :) wud be appreciated

Thanaa
07-23-2007, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *~Sofia~*
:sl:

my mate is havin her driving test soon and wanted sum du'as that she cud read prior to the test.. anyone got any suitable du'as???

jazakallah in advance :D

:w:
This probably sounds odd, but tell your mate to make out to herself that she doesnt care.
I failed the first time because I was nervous (and the examiner that I had was evil...:D ), so the 2nd time that I did my test, I went round the whole thing being interested, but not letting myself believe that I cared whether or not I passed.
I was so relaxed, because I knew it wasnt a massive deal if I failed, that I passed! :smile:
Ill try to think of dua's for you, but Im not sure that I ever prayed anything more specific than "Please Lord, dont let me fail!"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.