/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello from turkey

mine
07-23-2007, 05:19 PM
hi i'm a new member of this forum. i found here yesterday just when i thought that i should be a part of a community that devotes itself to our religion. actually it is a little bit late for me because i am already member of various forums but nothing like this. i should have done this before. i was going to join a turkish islamic forum. indeed i found one but i chose this forum because i want to reach a greater variety of people from all over the world. in this sense this forum embraces all sisters and brothers of islam.

i am happy to be here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Admin
07-23-2007, 05:23 PM
:sl: & welcome to the forums. Funny username. So you are mine? lol

- Qatada -
07-23-2007, 05:24 PM
Asalaamu alaikum (peace be upon you) sister!

Insha Allaah you'll have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here. We got people from all around the world joining up alhamdulillah, which is really good.

If you ever have any questions - please don't hesitate to ask!

We look forward to your posts.

:salamext:

Uthman
07-23-2007, 05:26 PM
:sl:

Very happy to see you here Sister. :)

Please do stick around. I am interested in learning more about the current political situation in Turkey so your contributions in this regard would be extremely valuable!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
H4RUN
07-23-2007, 05:27 PM
:sl::sl::sl:

Welcooooome:D

woohooo a Turk:D I watched a programme on u people:D RESPEK! Some of the galatasaray fans carry kebab kinives around on the streets:D Wow lots of butchers there i guess:playing:

Have fun... May you benefit from this forum:D

:w::w::w:

STRIDER_420
07-23-2007, 05:37 PM
welcome to the forum sis.....

mine
07-23-2007, 05:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Admin
:sl: & welcome to the forums. Funny username. So you are mine? lol
actually it is my real name it's a turkish version of aminah it is used as "emine" and "mine" . thanks for your kind welcome

mine
07-23-2007, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

Very happy to see you here Sister. :)

Please do stick around. I am interested in learning more about the current political situation in Turkey so your contributions in this regard would be extremely valuable!

yes we are going through a very important political stage in these days. yesterday we voted for the presidential election and AKP got a landslide. it is not an unexpected result because turkish people always vote for financial stability and the protection of its moral and religous unity. AKP gave all these and more than these in its previous term thus deserved to be reelected. we hope it will continue its beneficial actions. there are lots of external and internal powers who are trying to destroy our national unity by speculating on the secularity of AKP and its members. ie. they tried to agitate people against Abdullah Gul from AKP during his nomonation for greater presidential election just because his wife covers her hair. they are just fear mongers. turkish people saw it well and didnot let them take advantage of what is sensitive for this country. in these respects and alot more, i'm happy with the result and i think there is alot to learn from this lesson of democracy.

actually there are alot to cover about this issue if you want to learn more about the present political atmosphere of turkey you can take a look at this source. it is pretty reliable. you may know it :

http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/

*~Sofia~*
07-23-2007, 06:15 PM
Salam sister :)

welcome to the LI family :) i hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah. we're glad to have u as part of this community, and im sure u'll love it here too :D
ask any qustions that u may have, we are always happy to help

enjoy ur stay

wasalam
x

Ubaidah
07-23-2007, 08:23 PM

Welcome to the forum. Like has already been said, looking forward to your thoughts on the events rolling throughout Turkey these days. I hope you have a beneficial stay Insha'Allah.

Al_Imaan
07-24-2007, 01:33 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Samira_01
07-27-2007, 09:58 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome .. hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah :)

wa3leykum salam
peace:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.