/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salams from Bolivia S. America

al-mukhtar
08-30-2005, 01:34 PM
Let me introduce my self

My name is al Mukhtar min Bolivia, I learned about Islam in the states almost 5 yrs. ago and I made hijrah to Egypt not knowing a single muslim there, I went there to try to enter Al azhar however there I found out that Islam is not one of the main things that they want to show or teach to the people, al hamdu lil lah, had I experience this before I enter Islam today I would not be a muslim, I stated there for 5 months, I decided to to spain because I heard that there was a muslim university there in granada there I found that there was the unv. however they were involved in some business under the table.

After there I decided to stay in Europe and work for few yrs. because every where I went I saw that many muslims speak a lot about doing something to establish this deen but I heard many promises and no work, so I came to my country bought a small land out side of the city and help those few muslims that are here to establish this deen, also translated a book (biography of Muhammad s.a.) from english to spanish, right now we are working in the city and we are only a group of few muslims that have little knowledge and we need more people that can help us, the people are very serious about their religion, catholic, however they practice that religion because they don't know anything else that is better, out of almost 10 million the population here 80% of these people have no knowledge of what is Islam.

May Allah bless us all for our intentions and that which we do with His trust, my dear brother I am not asking for the muslim to come and make hijrah, I am asking for the muslims to come and visit us Inshal lah and help us as you said with books and all that they can help with that will better help the present muslims and future ones to better understand the deen of Allah.

For example we two musalas and between them I don't think we have more than 8 Qur ans, we have very little knowledge about the basics of tahweed. Bolivia is a poor country and the people don´t have the money to purchase books so we must give them photocopies of what we have. I put a small project together that I wish my brothers and sisters can help me with. however why am I asking the muslims to come, because I want for them to see for themselves the situation here, after wards they can speak with experience.

SO MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTER IN ISLAM HERE I OFFER YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND A CHALLENGE.

my challenge to all muslims thru out the world to come to latin america(Bolivia) for a period that they would like to help spread this deen, I offer a place where they can come and stay..
>
>We need all the material that can be offered for this cause. I am in a country where you will not find no more than 30 native muslims w/ a population of almost 10 million and where almost 80% or more of these people have never heard about Islam other of what they heard on the news after 911 of what happened in the usa or march 11 of Spain. who accepts this challenge and how sincere are we about establishing this deen as a way of life for all mankind
>
>Al Mukhtar Min Bolivia
> P.O. Box 4211
>La Paz Bolivia S. America
>591 7300 7389 cell 591 22 220537 home .
>al_mukhtar_min_bolivia@yahoo.com

islam_paz@hotmail.com and islam_bolivia@hotmail.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khattab
08-30-2005, 04:16 PM
:sl:

Alhamdulillah may Allah (SWT) make your efforts of great benefit to the people of south america inshallah. I know of a brother who went on jamat to Venezuela a few months ago, why not try and make contact through organisations in south america, ie brazilian mosques, venezualane mosques etc. I would love to come out there with a group of brothers, but a the moment this is not possible for me but inshallah i will try and make some enquiries over here so we can send you out islamic books, qurans etc. Also does it matter if the books are in english? Or do they have to be in spanish?

:w:

al-mukhtar
08-30-2005, 08:39 PM
As salmu alikum surely may Allah(t) show His mercy unpon you and your love one. Thank you for your responds, as for the books inshal lah it does not matter much if they are in english however if you can it would be better in spanish.
Once again may Allah bless you for your intentions, Ameen!!!

Mainul_Islam
08-31-2005, 10:49 PM
:sl:

just would like to welcome u :)

welcome to the forum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al-mukhtar
09-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Waliakum as salam wrh wbr
jzk I hope to learn and meet muslims who love this deen, I heard good things about this forum.
al Mukhtar

sherbie cola
09-05-2005, 01:44 PM
Welcome

F.Y.
09-06-2005, 05:03 AM
Brother I am really happy to see that there are people out there who care about Islam. Inshallah, I'll try really hard to find things in Spanish for you (it may take a while coz i live in an english speaking country). I'll remember you all in my dua's - you have a good intention, becuase youre doing this for the sake of Allah. Keep this in mind and inshallah, you will succeed in your mission.
Do you know my Dad has always wanted to come to South America for Dawa? I'll forward your message on to him.
Peace.

================================================== ======

Oh and i'll email all your address to all my friends - inshallah, if word gets around, you'll get heaps of resources. I hope thats ok with you.

Your sister in Islam.

Oh brother, I also sent your message to the representatives at my university (like the president of our Muslim Students Association, etc), so inshallah, they will be able to help or do something.
I'll be making dua.
Peace.

Might I also add, that it may be useful for you to write to some US muslim organisations becuase there is a big population of hispanic people there and there are a number of converts and the organisations may have Spanish literature and materials.

It may also be an idea to write to organisations in Spain - there are many mosques there and they are sure to have materials you can use.
Hope that helps.

Khayal
09-06-2005, 05:38 AM
:w: Br.

:welcome:

al-mukhtar
09-07-2005, 01:58 PM
As salamu alikum my dear brother in Islam, may Allah bless you and all your family jazakalakhairum brother, all the help that can come that is on the right path of Allah is welcomed, we can surely can use all the reading material that can come even if its in english. I am working on a project to gather at least 50 non muslims by just readibg a biography of our beloved Prophet (s) inshal lah I will share the results with you and the brothers inshal lah. Oh, plz, tell your father that he is welcomed here in Bolivia La Paz

F.Y.
09-08-2005, 06:41 AM
Dear brother al-mukhtar
I am not a brother, I am a sister. But its a mistake...easily made i guess!
Anyway, i would love to hear your results after you have gathered the 50 non-muslims. Please dont hesitate to keep us informed.

And u dont mind english materials?? wow, that makes my job a whole lot easier. So does that mean you will translate for them whislt you read??

No problems bro. Ill make dua for your efforts and for the people of bolivia, always.

F.Y.
09-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Salaam brother
Just a quick update, I ordered a Qur'an from this website that said it gives out free Qur'ans - its a spanish translation. Iasked them if they could send you a copy directly (i wrote your address) and asked if they can give more than one copy, but they have yet to get back to me. I'll let you know. I dont know how long it will take for the order to get to South America either, sorry.
I also ordered some books that are in Spanish off the net. They should be mailed to my house. I dont know how long it will take - they didnt actually say, but the author of the site assures us that they are authentic organisations (she has used the addresses herself in the past) and that they will send me the books.

I'll continue finding literature. Do you mind videos or audio tapes? And if you have any preferences - like any particular books on a particular topic - let me know. Like 'Hadith' or something. I dont know.

I hope im on the right track.

F.Y.
09-10-2005, 11:24 AM
I just received an email saying that the email address i wrote to does not exist. Ill write to them instead. is that okay?
If you want to write to them too, this is the address:

Centro Islamico de Traduccionn (C.I.T.)
21 Oak terr. #6F, Somerville, NJ 08876 U.S.A.

(i do believe they will send you the literature for free)
Its an organization which helps Spanish Muslims to get accurate information about Islam. To any Spanish speaking person who is interested in Islam, they distribute free Islamic literature in Spanish.

F.Y.
09-10-2005, 11:31 AM
A list of organisations that you may find useful:

Argentina

Centro de Estudios Islámicos

Rojas 6. Piso 2º. Estudios 1 y 9
1405 - Buenos Aires.
Argentina
Ph.: (011 54 1) 90-4624

Colombia

Asociación Islámica de Bogota
Carrera 9A No. 11- 65 piso 4
Bogotá

Colombia
Ph.:577 2276
E-mail: gvivasu@col1.telecom.com.co

Ecuador

Cento Islámico del Ecuador

18 Septiembre No. 114 y Gral. L. Plaza
Quito

Ecuador
P.O. Box 17-21-865
Ph.: 593-223-7654
Fax: 593-246-2892

Mexico

Centro Cultural Islámico de México
Calle Diagonal No.35
Colonia del Valle
Mexico City 03100
Mexico

Peru

Mezquita An Nur
Jiron Oxapampa 423-103
Distrito de Breña
Lima

Peru
Ph.: 511-423-0495

Uruguay

Musulmanes del Uruguay
Vidaurreta n 1063
La Teja, Montevideo
Uruguay

Venezuela

Mezquita Sheikh Ibrahim
Calle Real de Quebrada Honda
Los Caobos
A.P. 52106 Sabana Grande 1050
Caracas

Venezuela
Ph.: 02-577-7382 / 02-577-6927 / 02-5774225
Fax.: 02-5775932

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.