/* */

PDA

View Full Version : R V allowed to bite ?

Abdul-Raouf
07-24-2007, 05:16 AM
I have seen people biting the bones of chicken (especially the leg - and eat the bone marrow)

R V ALLOWED TO BITE THE BONES... IS THAT ACTION HALAL ????

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
Everyone here im not asking whether eating bone or bone marrow is haraam or halal ..

The question is whether biting the bone (the action) is halal or haraam ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
07-24-2007, 09:35 AM
any one know abt this?

H4RUN
07-24-2007, 06:19 PM
:sl:

woooo they must have strong teeth!

Wasnt the meat enough?:playing:
:w:

Pk_#2
07-24-2007, 06:24 PM
rsln168l 1# -

I duno ur answer sorry, buh YuMm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Thanaa
07-24-2007, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN

woooo they must have strong teeth!

Wasnt the meat enough?:playing:
Hmmm. My next door neighbour used to crack bones, and suck out the marrow. Im assuming that he still does it-I just no longer live next to him!

Khayal
07-24-2007, 06:57 PM

why not?? i luv bone marrow of goat's bone, not chickens.

S.A.
07-24-2007, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thanaa
Hmmm. My next door neighbour used to crack bones, and suck out the marrow. Im assuming that he still does it-I just no longer live next to him!
:D :peace: :D :peace: :D :peace: :D :peace: :statisfie

S.A.
07-24-2007, 07:40 PM

I think chewing/eating bones is very very common....like some like to esp have KFC chicken bones..i dont know if its halal or haram though, sounds ok to me so far as its not pigs stuff.

Andrew
07-26-2007, 10:11 AM
I am not qualified to answer this, but in my opinion if the meat would be ok i would assume it means the whole part of chicken including the bones would be halal?

But perosnally, if i was muslim or not i would not like to do that as it sounds really gross but we all have different personalities and likes / dislikes i guess.

syilla
07-30-2007, 01:29 AM
:salamext:

i used to bite bones...then my hubby said "Jins love to eat bones, so if u eat them, what will the jinn eat. U better becareful, if they can't find any food they'll come and find you".

Eventhough i don't believe him, but since then i don't bite any bones now. And also i'm now avoiding chicken meat.

Eat only fish now...erm...Fish bones? :X If u come to Malaysia even the head fish is a delicacy... :D

Muslim Woman
07-30-2007, 01:44 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
I have seen people biting the bones of chicken (especially the leg - and eat the bone marrow)

R V ALLOWED TO BITE THE BONES... IS THAT ACTION HALAL ????

don't know .....don't think in the haram list of foods .... chicken's bones marrow is there . so , most probably , it's halal ????? :hmm:

Muslim Woman
07-30-2007, 01:48 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by syilla

i used to bite bones...then my hubby said "Jins love to eat bones, so if u eat them, what will the jinn eat. U better becareful, if they can't find any food they'll come and find you".
hahaha , bad or good Jin ? I would love to welcome Jins if they are goody goody freindly :D

Eventhough i don't believe him, but since then i don't bite any bones now.
lol it means u believed him :happy:

And also i'm now avoiding chicken meat.

:eek: why ???

syilla
07-30-2007, 02:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

:eek: why ???
Trying to avoid unneccessary food actually. :giggling:

Wish me luck. :confused: InshaAllah with ur dua, my diet will be the healthiest ever... :okay:

rabiya-aysu
07-30-2007, 05:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
rsln168l 1# -

I duno ur answer sorry, buh YuMm

Hahaha... That's pretty funny. :p

Anyway, like everyone else said, I don't see why it would be haraam.

Rafeeq
07-30-2007, 08:20 PM
it is halal i think

Faffy.K
07-30-2007, 09:09 PM
hmm well im a bone biter.. lol n wel my dad told me tht its ok 2 bite bones frm like goats n lambs etc.. jus not chicken bones bcoz thts wat jins eat :s hmm duno if he was jus tryna break my habit?

unknown_JJ
07-30-2007, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla

:| now ur scarin me lol

7ai_3la_Alsalah
07-30-2007, 10:34 PM
السلام عليكم

The Origin of Eating or Drinking is allowing "Halal", except if a verse or Hadith forbid it.
So we cannot just say it's Haram unless we have a proof from Quran or Sunnah.

wassalam

tryinghard
07-31-2007, 04:22 AM
I don't see why it wouldn't be halal. That's quite an interesting habit :)

Abdul-Raouf
07-31-2007, 04:37 AM
Everyone here im not asking whether eating bone or bone marrow is haraam or halal ..

The question is whether biting the bone (the action) is halal or haraam ?

lyesh
07-31-2007, 04:38 AM
chicken bones are delicious! :) whenever i eat chicken i wait eagerly till all the meat is done... to eat the bones! lol...
I never saw any hadith or proof which states it's haram. but Allah A3lam!Anybody seen something.. please do advice us!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.