/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what should i do about it

AnonymousPoster
07-24-2007, 12:24 PM
sallam:sunny: everyone

i really wanna get married, but how do i find the perfect partner.

i cant be doing no internet dating:hmm: i hate dat stuff..........so

and i really dont wanna tell my parents yet:hiding:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
07-24-2007, 01:45 PM
Tell your parents LOL, if you don't wana go searching.

Or just search for a partner yourself by asking around inay, you don't have to say it face to face just ask freinds or family members if they know of anyone that is avaiable and looking for marriage, then you ca get to know the person with a mahram.

All the best. (sometimes its easier said then done) make dua and be patient.

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

highway_trekker
07-24-2007, 01:47 PM
Make sabr Inshaa'Allaah, trust in Allaah, be optimistic and things will work out. Perhaps you can tell your parents when the right person comes along. I'm sure when they see that you are determined and its going to make you happy, they will go along with it.

May Allaah make things easy for you.

“O Allâh, I complain to You of my weakness and helplessness.” (Du'aa of the Prophet sallalaahu alayhi wassalam)

“I only complain of my distraction and anguish to Allâh.” (Du'aa of Yusuf alayhis sallaam)

“O Allâh, all praise is due to You, and complaint is made only to You, and You are the only One from Whom we seek help and in Whom we put our trust, and there is no power except by Your help.” (Duaa of Moosa alayhis sallaam)

sevgi
07-24-2007, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

i re the tell ur parents...or maybe a close married friend...maybe they could hook u up wit one of the wives friends...

i dono...i believe in falling in lov...call me ishmael.sori...being sad.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
07-24-2007, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

:sl:

Sis its not in your hands. :blind:
whenever the time comes, you'll get married, InshaAllah. :)

you know, parents are always good friends for their children, I don't know why people keep asking help from friends instead of parents. :ooh:

Just tell your mom, or if you can't, just write a note that You want a hubby :p
If you are a student than i advise you to complete your education, then think about it.

:w:

AnonymousPoster
07-24-2007, 10:39 PM
jazakallah khair everyone.

i know it sounds dumb......but where are all the pious brother!lol

i'm sure there are many....but as a muslimah it's kinda hard to come in contact with any(as its like haram)

oh n about a week ago a sister was like please let me introduce u to my brother, but i always feel so shy n just say "NO sis i aint looking for that" (when i kinda am)

anyways i would tell my parents when inshallah i find da one:D but just not now..........

im gonna be patient inshallah.
salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!