/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim baby attacked in street

Hajar
08-30-2005, 02:02 PM
Baby is punched in street attack

An 11-month-old baby was treated in hospital after being punched in the face by a youth in a Teesside street.

Yasmin Ali was walking with her baby, Sarah, in a pushchair along Borough Road, Middlesbrough, on Wednesday night when they were approached by a youth.

The youth, who appeared to be drunk or under the influence of drugs, tried to snatch the baby from the pushchair and then punched her twice in the face.

The baby was taken to hospital and suffered redness to her left eye.

"He started hitting her," said Mrs Ali. "He punched her and had physical contact with her twice. She was really screaming.

"I was hysterical as well and with one hand I was hitting him to let go of the straps.

"I was thinking he was going to kill her, he was using so much force and shoving the buckle into her tummy to try and release it that I thought at one point he had stabbed her."

The youth ran off down Somerset Street.

He is described as white, aged 14 to 16, 5ft 7in, thin, with slight stubble and was wearing a grey Adidas tracksuit with white stripes down the sleeves.

Det Con Sonja Whittingham, from Cleveland Police, said: "For some unknown reason he decided he wanted the baby and said it was his baby.

"Luckily the baby only had slight injuries and appears to be okay.

"However the consequences of this attack could have been much more serious."

Police are appealing for anyone who saw what happened, particularly three young girls who were in the area at the time, to contact them.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
imaad_udeen
08-30-2005, 03:32 PM
:sL:

How terrible. I don't understand how people can be so vicious, especially to infants and toddlers.

May Allah guide us all to thepath of good.

:w:

Bittersteel
08-30-2005, 03:38 PM
ameen.

Its disgusting.

:sl:

Safa
08-30-2005, 03:42 PM
Assalam o alaikum,

Alhamdulillah the baby is ok. Its terrible to see how drugs and alcohol can cause such violent abuse. May Allah swt guide us to the right path.

wa'salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beblessed
08-30-2005, 03:43 PM
oooooh Baby is punched in street attack :( :'(

Ataraxis
08-30-2005, 08:37 PM
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: That's just just...
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Aziz
ameen.

Its disgusting.

yeah...good thing the baby's all right! I feel so bad though...really terrible
:'( :(

Hajar
08-30-2005, 08:49 PM
I really dont understand that things like this can happen, but then again this world is going to his end. :confused:

Riya90
08-30-2005, 10:22 PM

Omg!! :omg:

aamirsaab
08-31-2005, 06:34 AM
That is just plain sick.

Uthman
08-31-2005, 08:14 AM

Ameen to your dua's and may Allah guide them.

Muezzin
08-31-2005, 04:33 PM

Somebody bust out the rusty shovel, another criminal needs a pasting.

Ummu Amatullah
08-31-2005, 09:03 PM
Yeah!!!and guess who that criminal is^^^^^^.Alhamdullilah the baby didn't suffer any serious threats.This is why we aren't supposed to drink and get waisted.Stuff like this is bound to happen.

imaad_udeen
09-01-2005, 02:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
Yeah!!!and guess who that criminal is^^^^^^.
The guy who punched the baby?

:confused:

Ummu Amatullah
09-01-2005, 12:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
The guy who punched the baby?

:confused:
Asallama Alaikum no bro,I'm referring to Muezzin. :D :thumbs_up

Muezzin
09-03-2005, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
Asallama Alaikum no bro,I'm referring to Muezzin. :D :thumbs_up
Your love for your Muslim brothers is simply numbing.

Or is that just shovel-rust?

:p

A7med
09-03-2005, 03:25 PM
:omg: how SAD!!!!!!

AMMEN TO THE DUA'As

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.