/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please make duaa for me

*Maysun
07-25-2007, 12:56 AM
Assalaamu Alaikuum Warahamatul Lahi Wabarakatuh

sisters nd brothers..!:cry:

i really need yr supplications to allah imsad .... please dont forget me in your prayers
plus .. i wanna go to umrah this year pls make dua 4 me.........:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :'( :'( and in sha allah i wont forget you in my prayers and whole ummah in sha Allah ..imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ourra-Tul-'Ain
07-25-2007, 09:06 PM
sallam 2 u too sis

inshallah u will be in my dua:sunny:

TheWorldIlove
07-25-2007, 10:04 PM
Inshallah sister you will be in my prayers! I myself would love to go to Omra but it doesn't look likely :( I will pray for you.

highway_trekker
07-25-2007, 10:11 PM
May Allaah make things easy for you sister,

The du'aa for worry and grief:

Allaahumma 'innee 'abduka, ibnu 'abdika, ibnu 'amatika, naasiyatee biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukmuka, 'adlun fiyya qadhaa'uka, 'as'aluka bikulli ismin huwa laka, sammayta bihi nafsaka, 'aw 'anzaltahu fee kitaabika, 'aw 'allamtahu 'ahadan min khalqika, 'awista'tharta bihi fee 'ilmil-ghaybi 'indaka, 'an taj'alal-Qur'aana rabee'a qalbee, wa noora sadree, wa jalaa'a huznee, wa thahaaba hammee .

O Allah, I am Your slave and the son of Your male slave and the son of your female slave . My forehead is in Your Hand (i.e. you have control over me) . Your Judgment upon me is assured and Your Decree concerning me is just . I ask You by every Name that You have named Yourself with , revealed in Your Book , taught any one of Your creation or kept unto Yourself in the knowledge of the unseen that is with You , to make the Qur'an the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my distress.

Reference: Ahmad 1/391, and Al-Albani graded it authentic

Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika minal-hammi walhazani, wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijaal .

O Allah , I seek refuge in you from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and overpowered by men (i .e . others) .

Reference: Al-Bukhari 7/158. See also Al-Asqalani, Fathul-Bari 11/173.

Du'aa for anguish

Laa 'ilaaha 'illallaahul-'Adheemul-Haleem, laa 'ilaaha 'illallaahu Rabbul-'Arshil-'Adheem, laa 'ilaaha 'illallaahu Rabbus-samaawaati wa Rabbul-'ardhi wa Rabbul-'Arshil-Kareem .

There is none worthy of worship but Allah the Mighty, the Forbearing. There is none worthy of worship but Allah, Lord of the Magnificent Throne. There is none worthy of worship but Allah, Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth, and Lord of the Noble Throne.

Reference: Al-Bukhari 8/154, Muslim 4/2092

Allaahumma rahmataka 'arjoo falaa takilnee 'ilaa nafsee tarfata 'aynin, wa 'aslih lee sha'nee kullahu, laa'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta.

O Allah , I hope for Your mercy . Do not leave me to myself even for the blinking of an eye (i.e. a moment) . Correct all of my affairs for me . There is none worthy of worship but You.

Reference: Abu Dawud 4/324, Ahmad 5/42. Al-Albani graded it as good in Sahih Abu Dawud 3/959.

Laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta subhaanaka 'innee kuntu minadh-dhaalimeen .

There is none worthy of worship but You, glory is to You. Surely, I was among the wrongdoers.

Reference: At-Tirmithi 5/529. Al-Hakim declared it authentic and Ath-Thahabi agreed with him 1/ 505. See also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/168.

Allaahu Allaahu Rabbee laa 'ushriku bihishay'an.

Allah, Allah is my Lord. I do not associate anything with Him.

Reference: Abu Dawud 2/87. See also Al-Albani, Sahih Ibn Mdjah 2/335.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Riya90
07-25-2007, 10:25 PM
don't worry sis, you'll be in my prayers ... may Allaah swt give all of us d chance to go to `umrah! ameen ya rabil `alameen

tryinghard
07-26-2007, 03:38 AM
Asalamu alaikum sister,

You are in my dua's. I hope that whatever is troubling you passes away, and may Allah grant you happiness. As for Umrah, InshaAllah you will be able to do it. I myself yearn to go on Umrah but have not yet been able to.

Maidah
07-26-2007, 05:02 AM
sis you will be in my prayers and don't get dishearted if you don't get to go umrah this time, cuz rememeber one thing only Allah knows when it's best for you to do umrah and when Allah wills there will be a call for you.

I did Umrah a few years back and the only thing i regret is that at that time i probably didn't know the real meaning of this journey, but now if Allah wills i really want to go to Hajj.

Please remember me in your prayers.

Wassalam

rozeena
07-26-2007, 09:02 AM
salaam sis u will be in my prayers 2. may allah give you the chance to got to umrah.

Muslim Woman
07-26-2007, 09:05 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by *Maysun

sisters nd brothers..!:cry:

i really need yr supplications to allah imsad .... please dont forget me in your prayers
plus .. i wanna go to umrah this year pls make dua 4 me.........:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :'( :'( and in sha allah i wont forget you in my prayers and whole ummah in sha Allah ..imsad

InshaAllah u will be able to perform both the holy hajj & Umrah

:) :D

*Maysun
07-26-2007, 07:34 PM

Jazaka'Allah Khair sisters and brothers:( .. May Allah help you lot... :cry:
Thank you very much with your duas ..Jazaka'Allah Khair:cry:

Samira_01
07-26-2007, 07:41 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

dunt wrry cuzin Inshallah u will one day .. and all of our muslims too ..
ur in ma prayers .. same goes to the rest of the ummah .. we all wish to travel to the house of Allah one day.. :)

wa3leykum salam

unknown_JJ
07-26-2007, 10:31 PM
awww dnt wrry sis inshallah ull b in my prayers n hop i m in ur duaz 2 :)

Aisha!
08-06-2007, 10:14 PM
you have me in your duas.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.