PDA

View Full Version : Ummah Films

Dynasty
07-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Do any of you guys watch Ummah Films.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haidar_Abbas
08-08-2007, 05:16 PM
:sl: akh Dynasty, ive seen this programme b4 but i find it to be satire and sometimes it mocks some traits of piety and specifically they made it for those who obstain from going to the masjid, this in essence promotes not gathering for jumm'ah and obstaining from bieing at the masjid. as it was common practice for Al Roosulullah (salallahu alayhe wa salaam) to encourage and inform the believers to gather at the masjid. its entirely your choice to view it akh im just trying to help you with some advice b/c i love you for the sake of Allah (subhanhu wa t'ala) as youre my brother in al islam. :sl:

siFilam
08-08-2007, 05:21 PM
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

:salamext:

I watch it. Alhamdulilah, the brother in Ummah Films talks about many issues that targets our spirirtual and social life. Its good for the Muslims living in the west.

wasalam
-SI-

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.