/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hajj

Dynasty
07-25-2007, 09:52 PM
Im working on to go to hajj Next year inshallah can any of you guys share your experince's.:rollseyes

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
H4RUN
07-26-2007, 10:43 AM
:sl:

In short...U wont regret, You Will LOOOOOOOOVE it:D

I know u wanted a better explanation etc about the faith, your desires, the events etc erm soon lol

:w:

S_87
07-26-2007, 10:54 AM

it is one experience inshaAllah you will totally love.

you must have sabr though and you may see some things that will upset you, just dont copy what others do. there are bins everywhere throw any rubbish in the bin. that may seem obviosu when you go youll know what i mean.

to get anywhere in the haram peak time youre going to have to push. push gently if you must :cry: the best times for tawaaf would be morning about an hour after fajr, not straight away or something like 2am. again hajj time you can do in the main mataaf area but youll be pressed against people and if you see groups doing hajj (theyll most probably be wearing something similiar like a uniform so you can spot them) stay away. stay far away.
and for salahs go well in advance. the days before hajj the place with most spaces would be the roof or the basement. you could find spaces in the main areas though, specially if youre a male.
on the hajj days Alhumdulillah everything is made so easy. you wont need food or anything theres loads selling everywhere

and remember make the most of your time you dont know when youll be going back again.

any questions in particular

H4RUN
07-26-2007, 11:01 AM
^

Well said sis:D

Also please dont walk clockwise once u finish your tawaafs to get out, it just causes corruption for the masses, so your top tip is, carry on walking with the flow and slowly slip out a bit at a time until you're finally out of the pilgrims circling the kaaba:)

Get to know your surroundings because you never know when you might not think you know which way you have to go to get back to base..

Other than that, as said previously, make the most of it, you shall never know if you will make it back here let alone another journey to the great land:)

Oh and one thing..there's a guy outside on a stall, he sells atrs, wallets, shades and erm other stuff...ask him if he does refunds:playing:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
07-27-2007, 09:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
^

Oh and one thing..there's a guy outside on a stall, he sells atrs, wallets, shades and erm other stuff...ask him if he does refunds:playing:

yh i know who you mean! which of the 100 in particular:nervous:

H4RUN
07-27-2007, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

yh i know who you mean! which of the 100 in particular:nervous:
:sl::sl:
LOL Oh erm hmmm Going towards the mosque just next to the bus station? On the left hand side opposite the big indoor market on your right hand side:D:DDoes that narrow it down?:playing:
:w::w:

S_87
07-27-2007, 12:38 PM

yh definitely! coming out of the masjid from which of the 99 gates?

oh btw if you are tall it is definitely an advantage. if you can i think the best time to do tawaaf for hajj would be the next day 7ish. a friend of mine did it at that time and did it peacefully. i went a few hours after her and i would say that was the hardest part

and and dont go bowling!

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
07-27-2007, 12:53 PM
mshallah sounds so good:D

shame i cant go yet(have no mahram:hmm: ) im just awaiting my lil nephew to take me lol....

inshallah i'll go when i get married:D

itsme
07-27-2007, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ourra-Tul-'Ain
inshallah i'll go when i get married:D

Ameen. Me too i'm bidding my time... :)

Helena
07-29-2007, 08:19 PM
Are u planning to go hajj end of this year or nxt year?

have u been to umrah???

It is a truly, amazing and blessed journey. A journey of a life time, those who went( like me)..wait years to return back there over and over again inshAllah.

A beautiful islamic environment that demonstrates our ummah...mashAllah...

A experience that words cannot explain..a desire that has been filled....and hope to return soon there inshAllah....sabr is virtue!!

You will surely love every single moment of it..time will surely will fly...but memories will be locked in ur heart and mind forever inshAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.