/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Secret

Joey
07-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Sallam wa allaykuum brothers and sister.

I was watching the oprah winfrey show, when their not talkin about love or weight lose the show is quite interesting.

Anyway they were talkng about ''the secret'' and the laws of attraction which is pretty much - they tell you what you have to do to get what you want and have a great life.

Anyway i was just wondering what islam thinks of this.

Heres all you need to know.

http://www.thesecret.tv/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AmarFaisal
07-26-2007, 06:25 PM
hmm..I was watching it today..but it was on global warming..a really brilliant one!

Joey
07-27-2007, 11:04 PM
yeah i just saw the movie - the secret.

Their pretty much saying the law of attraction is when you put your mind into something and get it, cauz you put in all your energy so the universe gives it to you.
So if you're thinking of something negative the universe will give you something negative. If you say you can, you can if you say you cant, then you cant. If im thinking i hope my car doesnt break down then it will but if i think i hope i make it home i will make it home instead. Their saying your mind is the strongest force in the universe and universe is like a genie and when you think of something its like you asked for it and the genies motto is pretty much wish for whatever you want. You attract stuff to yourself wether it is wealth, health or love.
Cant explain it any better.

The movie which is more of a documentary showed some people who used the law of attraction and you can see its not fake and ive tried it workes sometimes. This has made ALOT of people very happy and back in the past people like einstein, winston and other great leaders used this to be so great.
They say that all the rich, powerful people didnt get this power by accident they used the law of attraction.

Me personally, i believe in it but it doesnt sound logical that you can get what you want without working for it. And then there is law of attraction vs. karma.

So back to my question - what does islam say of this law of attraction.

thesecret.tv - learn about this it could change your life.

SATalha
07-27-2007, 11:06 PM
All is what Allah wills

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Joey
07-30-2007, 02:15 AM
bump

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.