/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Duaas needed..

rahimah
07-27-2007, 10:09 AM
:sl:
Dear brothers and sisters if u will pls duua and recite the Surah Yaseen for Um Uztaz Manaf- My Uztaz'z dear mother. It was devastating to hear that she passed on just a few hours ago.
"Inna lil-laahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon [Truly! To Allâh we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.]"

I havent met her but my uztaz often tells us stories of his mother and the acts she did as a faithful muslimah. Although i have never met her in real life i feel a sense of fondness for this lady for her good deeds and the way she has so successfully nutured her son to be such a great believer of islam. My uztaz not only teaches but he nutures with such passion that not many can.
And i truly feel a great loss..

May Allah swt grant her a place in Jannah (Ammen)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
rozeena
07-27-2007, 10:15 AM
i will do dua for her sis. may allah make her a place in heaven

shev
07-27-2007, 10:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rahimah
:

May Allah swt grant her a place in Jannah (Ammen)
Amin

MuslimSis&proud
07-27-2007, 10:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
i will do dua for her sis. may allah make her a place in heaven

Ameen, Inna lil-laahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ourra-Tul-'Ain
07-27-2007, 12:40 PM
ameen:D

itsme
07-27-2007, 03:13 PM
:w:

May Allah reward her with Jannat-ul-Firdaus. Ameen.

:sl:

Aisha!
08-06-2007, 03:19 AM
i will to

Aisha!
08-06-2007, 03:19 AM
you can also read some juzes and give her the sunnah of it to

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.