/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Going On to A2...

.: Jannati :.
07-27-2007, 12:06 PM
AssalaamuAlaykum...

Hope you're all well InshaAllah

well..there are many of us who have just finished our AS level exams, and InshaAllah in September we're about to start A2.

Teachers are always warning us of how, A2 is the real jump from GCSE and a lot harder than AS. A lot of people also say, that not just A2 BUT A levels in general are harder than Uni! *nervous*

For the brothers and sisters who have already been through this phase of "education" , what advice would you give? Is it really as hard as others say? what differences are there in A2 from AS? especially if you're carrying on AS level subjects into A2, how do they become difficult? is it just going more intense into the subjects or just a different way of doing things altogether??

was just wondering...

Jazaak Allahu Khayran

WaSsalaamuAlaykum...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
07-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Yeah it's a big jump,

so if you messed up in your first year, nows the time to work double hard, you don't wana do a third year, and you don't want re takes

Trust me, college is boring! get out of there ASAP Lool!

All the best sis, i hope you get the grades you were hoping for inshaAllah. x :)

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

07-27-2007, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
Yeah it's a big jump,

so if you messed up in your first year, nows the time to work double hard, you don't wana do a third year, and you don't want re takes

Trust me, college is boring! get out of there ASAP Lool!

All the best sis, i hope you get the grades you were hoping for inshaAllah. x :)

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
Wa'Alaykum Assalaam Sis, *smiles*

*sigh* it sounds scary..

SubhanAllah..results day is around the corner! *nervous* Allahu Alam I don't know what to expect...

Jazaak Allahu Khayran sis, and May Allah reward you with the best of grades too, n shower upon you and us all blessings of success in all that we do ..Aameen!

WaSsalaamuAlaykum..

Pk_#2
07-27-2007, 12:22 PM
Ameen and the same for you if not more,

i can't wait till this education process is over, i need a job sis.

LOL AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
07-27-2007, 12:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
Ameen and the same for you if not more,

i can't wait till this education process is over, i need a job sis.

LOL AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.
Wa'Alaykum Asalaam

Jazaak Allahu Khayran, Aameen - seems like we all do...*smiles*

wanted one for the summer..don't know what happened to that idea lol

WaSsalaamuAlaykum...

Umm Abdullaah
07-28-2007, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhSiNaH
[I]AssalaamuAlaykum...

wa`alaykum as-salam wa-rahmatullah

To be honest looking back I don't actually think a2 was really that difficult. If you've been studying in AS level and have got decent grades a2 shouldnt be so tough. My advice is to make sure you attend all your classes, and after each class make sure you inshaAllah go over what you've done in class. Don't just get out of class and forget about what you was taught in class, read over your notes, do background reading - basically just make sure you reinforce what you were taught in class.

Also don't skip any homework, the homework is not only there for your teacher to seem how far you are progressing but it is also for yourself, it's like a form of revision of what you are doing in class.

The more you go over what you are taught, be it during homework, or after the class, or before you walk into your next lesson of that class - the more it will stick in your head.

Hope it all goes well.

wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!