/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mujahideen

Abu-Dalha
08-31-2005, 04:03 PM
:sl:
brothers and sisters in Islam.Insh'allah if Allah the most gracious wills I wish to benefit from all whether young or old.I would appreciate it if every one gave me a little intro. about themselves.May Allah strenghten each of your imaan amen. :)
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SalafiFemaleJih
08-31-2005, 04:07 PM
Asalamualaikum wr wb akhi,

welcome to the forums akhi. I hope you enjoy your stay insha'Allah ta'ala. I will be lookin forward to ur posts...I hope we all are going to benefit from each others insha'Allah.

umm lil about myself Im a hardcore salafi(its nothing to do wid anything its just someone who follow Qur'an and Sunnah like yall do and like teachings of Sheikh Abdul wahab)...but I prefer calling myself Muslim cuz I'm one allahmdulilllah. Tryna get into good alim school...do dua for me please insha'Allah. umm I guess thats about it.

I hope to see you around insha'Allah.

take care,

wasalamualaikum wr wb : )

Halima
08-31-2005, 04:11 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome! :coolsis:

Abu-Dalha
08-31-2005, 08:50 PM
:D :D :D Asallama Alaikum jazakallah sister and brothers in Islam so far you seem so nice.Insh'allah if Allah the majestic wills sister SalafiFemaleJih I will make Dua for you Masha Allah sis and may Allah increase you in knowledge ameen. :D :D :D akhi Zak well I would,but brother I'm not sure what to say. :-[ :-[

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mainul_Islam
09-01-2005, 05:35 AM
:sl:, bro. welcome to the forum

just say anything u want.... here, i'll give u an example by saying about myself:

16 yrs old, born as a Muslim in Bangladesh and grew up in New York... started practicing Islam since 15, and i LOVE Islam. im an active member of 2 other forums, and wich to make this my 3rd. :)

Ummu Amatullah
09-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Asallama Alaikum mash'allah catchy user name :thumbs_up Like brother Mainul Islam mentioned say any thing that you think describes you.Well, my names Shukri meaning thankful and interested in this forum.Say more then that please :)

lyliane
09-01-2005, 02:52 PM
welcom brorher :brother: i ope you enjoy your time with us :D

Uthman
09-02-2005, 08:58 AM
:sl:

Welcome brother. :)

:w:

Abu-Dalha
09-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Well okay my names Mumad. 16 living in London.Well that's about it even though I don't know what Mumad means.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.