/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Report abt the Iraninan President

Abdul-Raouf
07-28-2007, 05:40 AM
The Fox New TV (US) asked the Iranian President Ahmede Najad;
(photos below)

"When you look into the mirror in the morning what do you say to yourself"?
He answered: I see the person in the mirror and tells him "Remember, you are no more than a small servant, ahead of you today is the heavy responsibility, and that is to serve the Iranian nation".

And this was how the broadcaster introduced him.

Ahmedi Nijad, the Iranian President who astonished many when he first reached to the office of the Presidency by donating all the high valued Iranian carpets to one of the mosques in Tehran by replacing them with the low cost ordinary carpets.

He observed that there was a huge extravagant langue for receiving and welcoming the VIPies and he ordered it to be closed and asked the protocol office to arrange for an ordinary room instead with the wooden chairs, though more impressive in fact…!

On many instances he joins the cleaning staff of the municipality for cleaning the streets in the area where his home and the Presidency office locates.
Under his authority whenever he appoints any minister to his post he gets a signed document from him with many points, particularly highlighting that he shall remain poor and that his personal and his relatives accounts will be watched and the day he leaves the ministry shall be with dignity, and therefore it is not lawful for him or his relatives to take any advantage of his office.

First of all he declared himself all the "Big" wealth and property he owned was a Peugeot 504 car, model 1977, an old small house inherited from his father forty years ago in one of the poorest zones in Tehran . His accounts with a zero balance and the only money comes in to his a/c was from his salary from the university as a lecturer with an amount of US$ 250 only.

For your information the President still lives in that same house.
This is all what he owns; the president of one of the world's important countries; strategically, economically, politically and with regard to its oil and defense.

He even doesn't take his personal salary with the argument that all the wealth belongs to the nation and he is the safeguard over it.
One of the things that impressed the staff at the presidency is the bag the president brings with him every day, which contains his breakfast; some sandwiches or bread with olive oil and cheese prepared by his wife and eats and enjoys it with all happiness, While he stopped all the deliveries of the special food used to come for the president.

One of the other things he changed was his personal carrier "the presidents Aircraft" to a cargo aircraft in order to save the spending from the public treasury and he ordered that he will be flying with the ordinary airline in the economic class.

He organizes meetings every now and then with all the ministers to know their activities and efficiency and he closed down the office of the manager of the president and any minister can enter to his office with out any permission. He also stopped the welcome ceremonies like the red carpet, the photo session or any personal advertisement or respect of any kind while visiting any place in the country.

Whenever he has to stay in any of the hotels he asks them to make sure not to give him a room with any big bed because he doesn't like to sleep on beds but rather likes to sleep on the ground on a simple mattress with a blanket.
Does any of such manners and practices shows any disrespect for the high post of the president??? ??

Refer to some of the photographs which confirms the above.

The Iranian president is sleeping in the guest room of his house after getting away from his special guards who follow him wherever he goes and photo is taken by his small brother according to the Wifaq Newspaper which published this photo and the next day the photo was published in most of the world's newspapers and magazines and particularly the Americans.
During the prayer you can see that he is not sitting in the first row!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
07-28-2007, 03:57 PM
Wow, he doesn't accept a salary. That puts all my concerns about Holocaust denial, threats against Israel, and nuclear ambitions to rest. He must be a class act.

islamirama
07-28-2007, 04:11 PM
Looks to me like the bro follows the footsteps of the sahabas in his way of life. May Allah always protect him and bless him success in his dedication to the Ummah.

Encolpius
07-28-2007, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Wow, he doesn't accept a salary. That puts all my concerns about Holocaust denial, threats against Israel, and nuclear ambitions to rest. He must be a class act.
How long before someone comes along, quotes that, and sneers, "Typical kuffar response."

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
07-28-2007, 09:29 PM
Does it make a difference one way or the other? does your interpretation of the truth, a person or an event weigh more heavily than someone standing on the other side of the globe? will coming up with the most exquisite revilements influence one's opinion one way or the other? I tend to not think so..

I haven't seen any political analysts on board, nor do I have much respect for politics.. most of the time all posts here tend to degenerate into a repelling word play...Why not live and let live? People will see things differently than you.. Opinion are like a$$holes.. everyone has one, no reason to actually end up being one!

peace!

SATalha
07-28-2007, 09:38 PM
lets keep it cool guys.

Skywalker
07-28-2007, 09:47 PM
:sl:

Mashaa-Allah, from what is presented, I'm quite impressed by the man's conduct. He might not be the wisest of all leaders, but he seems like a very decent man, one that puts his faith first. Mashaa-Allah. May Allah help him in leading his people, and may He bless him with wisdom.

Strange to see something like this coming from FOX NEWS of all news stations. Is there a link to this???

:w:

nevesirth
07-28-2007, 10:23 PM
i never knew much about his personal life, but from wht i jst read he seems a humble man

Keltoi
07-29-2007, 05:44 AM
Pol Pot was humble...

doorster
07-29-2007, 06:01 AM
Pol Pot was humble...
yup!

But I think he never uttered any obscenities against Hazrat Aisha or or called any of the rightly guided Khulaifah "usurpers", nor did he read any books penned by any lahnatullah khomeini

beespreeteam
07-29-2007, 10:18 AM
Errr.. no one's asking you to? It's just that, perhaps, unlike you, we actually place a weighting on the character of a person.

Anyway, threats against Israel? Israel has nuclear weapons pointed to Iran. As for nuclear ambitions... they aren't even close yet... unlike almost every other country. Heck, even Pakistan has them. Guess that's all good though, seeing as it's America's puppet government ruling there.

SATalha
07-29-2007, 02:11 PM
The amount of smear that has been given to this man is put to shame by this article and the mans general every day life. I doubt G. Bush would ever come to these standards!!!

Keltoi
07-29-2007, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by beespreeteam
Errr.. no one's asking you to? It's just that, perhaps, unlike you, we actually place a weighting on the character of a person.

Anyway, threats against Israel? Israel has nuclear weapons pointed to Iran. As for nuclear ambitions... they aren't even close yet... unlike almost every other country. Heck, even Pakistan has them. Guess that's all good though, seeing as it's America's puppet government ruling there.
Character? Perhaps Holocaust denial is a good character trait to you, but it sure isn't for me. As for Pakistan and nuclear weapons, that wasn't a welcome turn of events either. Especially since Pakistani scientists were selling nuclear secrets to North Korea. The cat is already out of the bag there. What makes the world concerned about Iranian nuclear capability is the rhetoric coming from your man of "good character". Call everyone crazy, but when you are seeking nuclear weapons at the same time you hold a Holocaust denial convention and make almost weekly threats against the existence of a neighboring country....it tends to look bad.

sudais1
07-29-2007, 02:51 PM
Look the guy didnt deny the holocaust he denied that 6 million died, same with me i dont beleive that 6 million were killed it was probably just a million

beespreeteam
07-29-2007, 03:41 PM
Character? Perhaps Holocaust denial is a good character trait to you, but it sure isn't for me. As for Pakistan and nuclear weapons, that wasn't a welcome turn of events either. Especially since Pakistani scientists were selling nuclear secrets to North Korea. The cat is already out of the bag there. What makes the world concerned about Iranian nuclear capability is the rhetoric coming from your man of "good character". Call everyone crazy, but when you are seeking nuclear weapons at the same time you hold a Holocaust denial convention and make almost weekly threats against the existence of a neighboring country....it tends to look bad.
OH MY GOD HE DENIES THE HOLOCAUST THATS IT HE'S GONNA LAUNCH NUCLEAR MISSILES ON THE REST OF THE WORLD

SATalha
07-29-2007, 04:13 PM

Like people have said he did not deny the Holocaust mearly questioning the amount of people that where killed. And yes becuase of this Iran will destroy the world.......get real. There is an extent to logical thinking???? Come one are you gonna be fooled once again into thinking "we must invade we must stop this" WMD's WMD's Bla bla

جوري
07-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Some Americans really remind me of a nouveau twilight zone episode I saw.. about an old lady who was moving from town to town, because she was so afraid young kids were becoming criminal.. she was so quiet and an assuming... worked in a library where she'd hit the archives to check out the accident page..

everyone felt sorry for the frail and poor old thing moving from town to town out of fear... one night in the library, a young lady was locking up, when the old lady attacked her and bludgeoned her with every object, saying no, no you won't kill me, you won't have the better of me and ran and left her dead....

next scene you see her in a new town working in a new library complaining about the senseless murder in her previous village cutting news paper clipping...

That is exactly how paranoid some Americans are and their yahoo for a president.. gives Hitler-esque speeches, fills moron heads with fluff, causes damage from country to country and then speaks of the threat of terrorism... :lol: what is he expecting really? that they go colonize people and that they'd greet them with tea and cookies.... well the Lebanese army did do that as I posted a video not so long ago... but the rest have apparently run out of tea and cookies and quality of life ..

Sobhan Allah the only country in the world that does possess WMD is the U.S and Israel.. what makes them the forces of good? beats me.. good can only be seen by outcome and I see carnage where ever they go!

SATalha
07-29-2007, 05:07 PM
You know that is the question iam asking as well? What makes America right? I think if you did a global poll on who is the most hated person.........who would get that honour??????

No if this person say is........gee i dont know ..........who???? Well lets see........ah ok George Bush...than doesnt that show that there is a serious problem hear? I mean all those people cant be wrong......right? So maybe its America that need a regime change..........Thats it iam Writitng to Gordon Brown, insisting that he make plans to invade America and liberate those poor Americans.

nevesirth
07-29-2007, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
You know that is the question iam asking as well? What makes America right? I think if you did a global poll on who is the most hated person.........who would get that honour??????

No if this person say is........gee i dont know ..........who???? Well lets see........ah ok George Bush...than doesnt that show that there is a serious problem hear? I mean all those people cant be wrong......right? So maybe its America that need a regime change..........Thats it iam Writitng to Gordon Brown, insisting that he make plans to invade America and liberate those poor Americans.
LOL funny, but ill prefer it if zimbabwaen president mugabe made plans to liberate the americans.

SATalha
07-29-2007, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nevesirth
LOL funny, but ill prefer it if zimbabwaen president mugabe made plans to liberate the americans.

Better yet.........Castro

Keltoi
07-29-2007, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Like people have said he did not deny the Holocaust mearly questioning the amount of people that where killed. And yes becuase of this Iran will destroy the world.......get real. There is an extent to logical thinking???? Come one are you gonna be fooled once again into thinking "we must invade we must stop this" WMD's WMD's Bla bla
I don't remember calling for the invasion of any country. This thread was meant to show the Iranian president's good character traits. I especially like your logic in that he was only "questioning the amount of people that were killed"....that is Holocaust denial cloaked in innocence. Are you so naive that you don't know why he brought it up?

I also don't remember saying Iran was going to destroy the world. It is pointless to engage in melodramatic sarcasm. In the end we will see who the Iranian president turns out to be, and I sincerely hope, mainly for the people of Iran, that this man turns out to be as great as many seem to think he is. I already have my opinion, but statements aren't actions. As long as all he does is talk about the destruction of Israel then there won't be a problem.

Encolpius
07-29-2007, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
Look the guy didnt deny the holocaust he denied that 6 million died, same with me i dont beleive that 6 million were killed it was probably just a million
Even though the concentration camp administrators kept records of how many people they gassed and how many were Jews, how many gypsies, how many "untermensch" and how many political prisoners?

Besides, why would anyone want to claim that more Jews were killed than really were?

doorster
07-29-2007, 09:13 PM
The Mirage in Iran
This translation of Dr. Ahmad al-Afghani's book, Sarab fee Iraan, provides
the English reader with a concise view of the treacherous role played by
the Shiites in Islamic history. It also examines the doctrines of modern
Shiite scholars and presents the Islamic ruling passed on Shiites ...

Books Edited and Translated
The Mirage in Iran
Written by Dr. Ahmad Al Afghani
The Devil's Deception
Written by Ibn Al ...

The Mirage in Iran
Written by Dr. Ahmad Al-Afghaanee -
Edited by Dr. Bilal Philips

Saturday, 24 June 2006

The&#3720Mirage20in20Iran -

THE ISLAMIC RULING ON SHI'ITES

Early Scholars

Imaam ash-Shaafi`ee
On one occasion ash-Shaafi`ee said concerning the Shi`ites, "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Raafidite Shi`ites." [Ibn Taymeeyah, Minhaaj as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah, 1/39]
On another occasion he said, "Narrate knowledge from everyone you meet except the Raafidite Shi`ites, because they invent Hadeeths and adopt them as part of their religion." [Ibid, p. 38]

Imaam Abu Haneefah
It was reported that often Abu Haneefah used to repeat the following statement about the Shi`ites, "Whoever doubts whether they are disbelievers has himself committed disbelief."

Imaam Maalik
Once Maalik was asked about them and he replied, "Do not speak to them nor narrate from them, for surely they are liars." [Minhaaj as-Sunnah, 1/37]

During a class of Imaam Maalik, it was mentioned that the Raafidite Shi`ites curse the Sahaabah. In reply, he quoted the Quranic verse, "Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are harsh with the disbelievers and gentle among themselves. So that the disbelievers may become enraged with them." He then said, "Whoever becomes enraged when the Sahaabah are mentioned is one about whom the verse speaks." [Tafseeer al-Qurtubee, Soorah al-Fath; Editor's note: That is, anyone who is enraged by the mention of the Sahaabah is a disbeliever, because the verse says, "...the disbelievers may become enraged with them (Sahaabah)."]

Ibn al-Mubaarak
Ibn al-Mubaarak was reported to have said, "Religion is gained from Ahl al-Hadeeth, scholastic theology and crafty exemptions from religious ordinances of Ahl ar-Ray and lies from the Raafidite Shi`ites." [Adh-Dhahabee, al Muntaqaa min Minhaaj al-I`tidaal, p. 480]

Abu Zur`ah ar-Raazee
This great scholar was quoted as saying, "If you see someone degrade any of the companions of the Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, know that he is a disbeliever. Because the Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, was real, what he brought was the truth and all of it was conveyed to us by the way of the Sahaabah. What those disbelievers wish to do is to cast doubt on the reliability of our narrators in order to invalidate the Quraan and the Sunnah. Thus the disbelievers are the ones most deserving defamation."

Al-Qaadee Abu Ya`laa
It was reported that Abu Ya`laa said, "The position of jurists concerning one who curses the Sahaabah, believing that such an act is permissible, is that he has committed an act of disbelief. If he curses them but does not believe that cursing them is permissible, then he is guilty of immorality, and not disbelief." [Ibn Taymeeyah, as-Sawaarim al-Maslool, p. 569]

At-Tahaawee
In his book on the Islamic creed, al-`Aqeedah at-Tahaawiyyah, the author states, "We love the companions of Allaah's Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wasallam, without going overboard in our love of anyone of them or remaining aloof (tabarra) from any of them. We hate those who hate them or speak ill of them and we only speak well of them. Loving them is a religious act, and an expression of faith and righteousness while hating them is an act of disbelief, hypocrisy and transgression." [Sharh al-`Aqeedah at-Tahaawiyyah, p. 528]

Ibn Hazm al-Andaloosee
One day during the period of Muslim rule in Spain, Imaam Abu Muhammad ibn Hazm was having a debate with some Spanish Catholic priests about their religious texts. He brought before them evidence of textual distortions in the Bible and the loss of original manuscripts. When they replied by pointing out to him Shi`ite claims also being distorted, Ibn Hazm informed them that "Shi`ite could not be used as evidence against the Quraan or against Muslims because they are not themselves Muslims." [Ibn Hazm, al-Fisaal fee al-Milal wa an-Nihal, 2/78 and 4/182]

Their claims have been rebutted by numerous other early scholars like Ibn Taymeeyah in Minhaaj as-Sunnah, adh-Dhahabee in Muntaqaa min Minhaaj al-I`tidaal, Ibn Katheer in his history book [al-Bidaayah wa an-Nihaayah], Ibn al-Jawzee in Talbees Iblees, and al-Qaadee ibn al-`Arabee in al-`Awwaasim min al-Qawaasim.

Contemporary Scholars

Imaam al-Aloosee
He declared the Raafidite Shi'ites disbelievers because of their defamation of the Sahaabah. His position was based on the rulings of Imam Malik and other scholars who were in agreement with him. In reply to their claim to be Ahl Bayt (the Prophet's sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam family), al-Aloosee said, "No, they are really followers of the Devils and Ahl Bayt are innocent of them."

Muhibbuddeen al-Khateeb
This scholar wrote a book on them called al Khutoot al-'Areedah lil-Usus allatee Qaama 'Alayhaa Deen ash-Shee'ah al-Ithnay 'Ashreeyah (lit. Broad outlines of the basis for the Twelver Shi'ite Creed). He also footnoted earlier works on the Shee'ah like Al-Muntaqaa and 'Awaasim min al-Qaqaasim. In all of his works he considers the Shi'ites to be disbelievers.

Bahjat al-Baitaar
When this great Syrian scholar was asked if transactions were permissible with Shi'ites, he replied in a book called Al-Islaam wa as-Sahaabah al-Kiraam bain as-Sunnah wa ash-Shee'ah in which he said, "Political and economic dealings with them are allowed in the same way that they are allowed with states and people with whom there are treaties in spite of differences between their lands and religions and ours. And help can only be sought from Allah."

Muhammad Rasheed Ridaa
This scholar was among those who worked sincerely for rapproachment between the Sunnites and the Shi'ites, and they in turn pretended moderation for his benefit. However, in the midst of his efforts they caught him by surprise by presenting him with some of their books which slandered Islaam. He then replied to them in a paper called As-Sunnah wa ash-Shee'ah in which he exposed their doctrines and idolatrous practices.

Dr. Hilaalee
After living closely to the Shi'ites for some years, the famous Morrocan scholar, Dr Hilaalee, wrote a paper on them in which he declared them disbelievers.

Al-Basheer al-Ibraaheemee
While visiting Iraq, this professor who is the leading religious scholar in Algeria saw with his own eyes the Shi'ite book, Az-Zahraa, in which 'Umar ibn al-Khataab - may Allah be pleased with him - is accused of homosexuality. On his return home to Algeria he exposed the Shi'ites and clearly outlined their principle beliefs and practices.

Mustafaa as-Sibaa'ee
This eminent Palestinian scholar was also among those who lived with the Shi'ites for a period and worked for rapproachment with them; however, he soon discovered their real intentions and noted them in the foreword of his classic, As-Sunnah wa Makaanatuhaa. He wrote, "Those people continue to hold fast to their books in which slanderous attacks and false descriptions are given of the incidents of disagreement among the Sahaabah. Hence their intention behing the call to rapprochement seems to be bringing the Sunnites closer to the Shi'ite creed and not bringing them closer to each other."

On another occasion, he wrote, "A Muslim would almost be in a state of total bewilderment and confusion at the audacity of these people towards Allah's Messenger sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam were it not for his knowledge that most of the Raafidites are Persians. Some Persians feigned Islaam and used Shi'ism as a cover for the destruction of Islaam. There were also among the Persians those who were unable to free themselves from the effects of their former religions and thus they entered Islaam with a pagan mentality which did not mind telling lies about the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam"

Abul-A'laa al-Maududi
This Pakistani scholar and leader wrote an introduction to the book, Ar-Riddah bain al-Ams wa al-Yaum (lit. Apostasy in the Past and the Present) by Muhammad KaadHim Habeeb published in 1977. In it the author wrote of the Imaami Ja'fari Shi'ites, "In spite of their moderate views (relative to other sects of Shi'ism), they are swimming in disbelief like white blood cells in blood or like fish in water." Maududi supported these views by praising the author and recommending that the book be done in hardback.

Among other contemporary scholars who have have made similar statements are: Shaikh Ibn Baaz, 'Allaamah ash-Shanqeetee, al-Albaanee, Ahmad Ameen, an-Nashaasheebee and Dr. Rashaad Saalim.
The Mirage in Iran by Dr. Ahmad al-Afghaanee
Edited and Translated by: Abu Ameena Bilal Philips

جوري
07-29-2007, 09:55 PM
^^^ great post and links akhi.. thanks for sharing..

doorster
07-29-2007, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
^^^ great post and links akhi.. thanks for sharing..
wa alaikum salaam wa jazak illah khairan, ukhti!

but I fear, It may be deleted as off-topic and/or as sectarian

جوري
07-29-2007, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
wa alaikum salaam wa jazak illah khairan, ukhti!

but I fear, It may be deleted as off-topic and/or as sectarian

Actually, I think it is a good post on what is wrong with 'sectarianism in Islam' -- the moral decline on innovation.. However, I think the fellow has more benign traits than bush and cronies.. At least he is no worst.. If the Jews of Iran had grievances, I am not sure why they would elect to stay in Iran over moving to Palestine, as there was an article posted not so long ago of their refusal to leave their homeland... Anyhow that is my impression

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.