/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Req: The "PEACE TV" nasheed.

Muhammad Waqqas
07-29-2007, 10:20 AM
Asalam-o-Aalikum Warahmatullah,

My dear brothers and sisters in Islam. I have been looking for the nasheed that is played on peace tv in the background when they show the programs menu of what is comming up. Its like: "Allah Allah... Allah.. Allahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

I hope those who watch it can recall what I am referring to. I have been searching for this for about 4 months now. But I cannot find it. Does anyone here know which nasheed is it? I need it urgently.

jazakumullah Kheir.

Asalam-o-Aalikum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
HumbleServant
08-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Salaam,

I think i know which you're referring to - i've been looking for one too!!!

I take it nobody knows of it lol.

sajid_cis
08-08-2007, 08:34 AM
Assalamualaikum...

PLEASE BROTHERS ..anyone who has the collection of these Nasheeds can please give me the links...

These are amazing Nasheeds...

Wa-salam,
Sajid bin Mohammed

Somalina
08-08-2007, 09:15 AM
juventus

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
08-08-2007, 10:10 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Waqqas

My dear brothers and sisters in Islam. I have been looking for the nasheed that is played on peace tv in the background when they show the programs menu of what is comming up. Its like: "Allah Allah... Allah.. Allahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

could it be song of Zain Bhikha ?

here is a link of Peace tv...u may contact them

http://peacetv.in/sp-abdurraheem_green.php

advt@peacetv.in

http://theislampath.com/smf/index.php?topic=767.0

abusuleiman
11-29-2009, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Waqqas

I hope those who watch it can recall what I am referring to. I have been searching for this for about 4 months now. But I cannot find it. Does anyone here know which nasheed is it? I need it urgently.

jazakumullah Kheir.

Asalam-o-Aalikum.

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi wa barakato

Try this link brother;

http://www.rhymesofpraise.com/05%20-...hu%20Allah.mp3

sirajstc
12-04-2009, 11:59 AM
jazakallah kahair abu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.