/* */

PDA

View Full Version : IslamIc BoaRd.Com's Ramadhan CountDown!

.: Jannati :.
07-29-2007, 09:52 PM
AssalaamuAlaykum...

Someone else is doing this on another forum MashaAllah I just thought we should have one here too, as a reminder, ...May Allah SWT immensely reward the original poster...Aameen!

In the name of Allah, the Everlasting, the Glorified

Yep, its the official Ramadhan countdown, Ramadhan is roughly only 43 days away, which is just over a month so what better than prepare ourself for the greatest month in the islamic year. A ramadhan reminder wil be posted everyday from now till ramadhan to get us into the ramadhan mood. Im feeling excited already *smiles*

Some may say its a bit early but ramadhan is our friend who only comes once a year, for a month and then hes gone again for another whole year. The sahaba RH and the salaf used to make Du'a 6 months after Ramadan that Allah accept their deeds in Ramadan. And for the next 6 months, they would make du'a to Allah to grant them the blessing of being alive in the coming Ramadan. subhan'Allah.

Allah SWT says in Surah Baqarah, verse 185: The month of ramadan in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion . So whoever of you sights the month , he must observe fast that month, and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number from other days. Allah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. must complete the same number , and that you must magnify Allah for having guided you so that you may be grateful to Him.

Allah SWT says in Surah Dukhan, verse 3: We sent it (this Quran) down on a blessed night (i.e. night of Qadr, in the month of ramadan). Verily, We are ever warning.

*smiles*

RAMADHAN 2007: ~ 43 DAYS LEFT!

WaSsalaamuAlaykum..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
07-29-2007, 09:58 PM
:sl: :sl:
43so when it going to start in septembenr because20th september my birthday

Woodrow
07-29-2007, 10:15 PM
When is Ramadan in 2007?

Ramadan in 2007 will start on Thursday, the 13th of September and will continue for 30 days until Friday, the 12th of October.

Note that in the Muslim calander, a holiday begins on the sunset of the previous day, so observing Muslims will celebrate Ramadan on the sunset of Wednesday, the 12th of September.

Source: http://www.when-is.com/ramadan-2007.asp

Helena
07-29-2007, 10:57 PM
I pray Ramadan falls on the 12th of september ...as on the 11th of Oct will be my gift ...:D ...two things to celebrate in one day inshAllah

but on the 13th sep and eid falls on the 12th...i dont mind...at least am fasting on the 11th inshAllah...either way it doesnt matter!...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
07-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Subhanallah! Not long left... Although I'm excited that it's round the corner, I'm worried because I've not prepared for its arrival :(.

May Allaah allow us to make the most of this month, aameeen!

jzcasejz
07-29-2007, 11:13 PM
As-Salaamu'alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
May Allaah allow us to make the most of this month, aameeen!
Aameen! :happy: And JazaakAllaah Khayr for this thread.

07-30-2007, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
As-Salaamu'alaikum

Aameen! :happy: And JazaakAllaah Khayr for this thread.
Wa'Alaykum Assalaam , Aameen wa Barak'Allahu Feek!

Allah SWT says in Surah Baqarah, in the well known verse, verse 183: O you who believe! Observing As-Saum (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqoon.

RAMADHAN 2007: ~ 42 DAYS LEFT

WaSsalaamuAlaykum...

mohammed farah
07-31-2007, 06:38 AM
How can there be 42 DAYS LEFT? Starting from august the 1st and counting up to spetember 13th thats 44 day's left. august has 31 day's, 31 August day's + 13 September day's = 44 day's Till Ramadan Or am I missing something Plus Today is July 31st.

north_malaysian
07-31-2007, 07:13 AM
Ahlan Shahr Sowm Ahlan!!!!! :peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

Religious authorities all over Malaysia fixed 11.09.2007 for the moon observation... so we would be welcoming Ramadhan either on 12.09.2007 or 13.09.2007.

The mosques all over Malaysia announced that they would accept donations before Ramadhan starts for the poors and needy as those donations should be given in the early month of Ramadhan.

Plus, donations for "Bubur Lambuk" (a rice porridge with beef, chicken, carrots and ginger specially prepared by mosques during Ramadhan, given for free for the whole community, including Non Muslims) and "Moreih" (light meals prepared for those who prayed taraweeh prayer in mosques) must be submitted before Ramadhan.:thumbs_up

Intisar
07-31-2007, 07:37 AM
:sl: Thanks for the reminder, I honestly can't wait until Ramadan.

08-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Prophet SAW said: "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained." [Bukhari]

Allah SWT says in Surah Baqarah, verse 184: "...And it is better for you that you fast, if you only knew."

Sahl ibn Sa'd reported that the Prophet SAW said: "There is a gate to Paradise that is called ar-Rayyan. On the Day of Resurrection it will say: 'Where are those who fasted?' When the last has passed through the gate, it will be locked." [Bukhari wa Muslim]

RAMADHAN 2007: ~ 34 DAYS LEFT

WaSsalaamu'Alaykum ...

mohammed farah
10-02-2007, 06:19 AM
Is it Ramadan yet?

syilla
10-02-2007, 06:34 AM
:D we have been fasting for about for almost 20 days already :D.

check out the calender!!

north_malaysian
10-02-2007, 06:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
:D we have been fasting for about for almost 20 days already :D.

check out the calender!!
This weekend, I would be VERY BUSY..... as most Malaysians...:okay:

north_malaysian
10-02-2007, 06:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
Is it Ramadan yet?
:uuh::uuh::uuh::uuh::uuh:

Woodrow
10-02-2007, 03:45 PM
I think it is time to close this thread. for the ones who did not notice Ramadan began on Sept. 13, for most of us.

I believe this thread was originally intended to only be open until the Start of Ramadan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.