/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam

Hashim_507
09-01-2005, 02:39 AM
:sl:

Dear brothers and sisters, today iam sorrow for the death of my beloved cousin. He is 13 years old, i hated posting this but i need comfort from you brothers/sisters. It was bad day for my family, may peace be with them.
I need your dua :brother: :sister: .....May peace be with you...

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SolaceinIslam
09-01-2005, 05:18 AM

‘Verily to Allaah, belongs what He took and to Him belongs what He gave, and everything with Him has an appointed time..and then he ordered for her to be patient and hope for Allaah’s reward.’

‘May Allaah magnify your reward, make better your solace and forgive your deceased.’

Ansar Al-'Adl
09-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon...

I am very sorrow to hear about this dear brother. Insha'Allah, Allah swt will grant your cousin something better in the next life and you will be reunited with them in paradise. May Allah have mercy on your cousin.

aamirsaab
09-01-2005, 10:17 AM
Inshallah I will make dua for you and your family. I'm sorry that you had to experience this but it is a part of life. Now you know how precious your life is try to maintain it. Inshallah, like brother Ansar said you will be reunited with him in paradise. Learn from your experience and teach others.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TEH
09-01-2005, 11:47 AM
May Allah forgive him...

Muhammad
09-01-2005, 12:01 PM

Innaa lillaahi wa Innaa ilayhi raji'oon.

May Allaah forgive him and unite your family with him in Jannatul Firdaws, Aameen.

Indeed it is the decree of Allaah and remember that these things are tests from Him to see who will remain patient and steadfast upon His deen.

Ummu Amatullah
09-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Asallama Alaikum brother just like the brothers said endure it patiently since it's a test from Allah azawajaal.To God we belong and to him is our return.Brother I only wish the best for you and your family may Allah grant you sabr ameen.May Allah bless you and your family and may Allah ease your pain ameen!!!I know it's very heart breaking when a close family mamber or a loved one dies,but brother waiting patiently through hardship will earn you the reward you earnestly seek.

Hashim_507
09-01-2005, 08:47 PM
Thank you brothers and sisters...I love you like my real blooded brothers....May Allah bless you!!!

Uthman
09-02-2005, 08:54 AM

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return

I am very sad to hear of your loss brother. May it be a reminder and a wake-up call to us all and may your cousin be granted a reward above all others.

format_quote Originally Posted by Hasim_507
Thank you brothers and sisters...I love you like my real blooded brothers....May Allah bless you!!!
Now that is unity. There may be hope for us yet!

Hajar
09-02-2005, 09:27 AM
Assalamu alaykum wr wb,

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raaji'un.

W'salam

Halima
09-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Salaam brother Hashim_507,

Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon...

I'm sorry about your cousins's death may he be rewarded in Jannah.

S_87
09-02-2005, 06:09 PM

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhee rajioun
may Allah SWT grant patience to you and your family in these times. Ameen

O ye who believe! seek help with patient perseverance and prayer; for Allah is with those who patiently persevere.(2:153)

Beblessed
09-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Innaa lillaahi wa Innaa ilayhi raji'oon
..::Every Soul Should Have A Taste Of Death::..
Insha'Allah we will make dua for our brother
[CENTER]

Umm Yoosuf
09-05-2005, 02:07 PM

I kno w im late :-[ To ALLAH we belong unto him we shall return. May Allah grant your cousin and all the believing men and women Jannah beneath which rivers flow. Have patience my dear brother. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.